Union City @ Dresden

Third Qtr....Union City leads 41-0

Haltime Stats....

Union City had 11 First Downs

Ran 17 times for 123 Yards......Passed for 115 yards

UC had 238 yards Total Offense in the 1st half

The Dresden coach must not have gotten the memo on Union City....Big Stat..Dresden 0 Pass completions on ZERO attempts....Dresden has made it very easy on UC's defense and only had 19 total yards in the 1st half...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final...Union City improves to 2-1 and beats Dresden on the road 48-0...

Union City has scored on 7 of 8 possessions with a TD called back on the one they didn't score on..UC still hasn't punted but did line up for one and faked it,completing a 60 yard pass play in the 2nd qtr....

For Greenfieldfan's benefit...UC did sub at the start of the 4th qtr....

Good game on both sides of the ball for UC. No apparent injuries. I thought Dresden only had 4 yards total offense in 1st half! Fake punt for UC was actually misassignment by Dresden - they did not cover the outside receiver that goes down the field to cover the punt - Speed stepped in front of the snap and passed to Easley for the 60 yd pickup.

Dresden did try to pass in the 2nd half but did not have too much success against the strong pass rush of UC.

Look forward to Mckenzie next week, hopefully it will be a good match up for us.

Union City HELD Dreasden to around "40" yards TOTAL offense!!

WOW!!

And all of you folks out there who thought Dresden would score on Union City.....Told Ya!!

Now the second REAL game of the year "McKenzie"

I know Bowling will have Union City Ready to go.

Go Tornadoes!!

It wasn't really that anyone thought Dresden's offense would come to life as much as it was that UC's defense has been well let's just say suspect to this point. I have made my appointment to see the shrink though. I think we all believe you are guys are good, but you gotta admit the defense has not really been there.

It wasn't really that anyone thought Dresden's offense would come to life as much as it was that UC's defense has been well let's just say suspect to this point. I have made my appointment to see the shrink though. I think we all believe you are guys are good, but you gotta admit the defense has not really been there.

McKenzie will be much more of a test...This Dresden team isn't good at all....They are 0 fer for the season on offense and if they continue to try to execute this offensive gameplan they may not score all year...They had several third and long situations in the first half and two maybe three fourth down situations and ran the ball every time...Looks to me like when you have a team that has allowed almost 600 yards passing in two games you would at least try some passes...Like I said,NO attempts in the first half...Their gameplan was very mysterious...They did pass for a grand total of 12 yards on the night...UC was allowed to just pin their ears back and rush hard all night..McKenzie won't allow that..They will be more balanced..Much better coaching staff than what UC saw tonite..McKenzie also has a very good defense....One thing that has me feeling good about this UC offense is the passing..The Tornadoes are pretty balanced...

UC had 321 total yards with 206 rushing and 115 passing...

Dresden had 27 yards rushing and 12 yards passing....39 total yards on the night....

McKenzie will be much more of a test...This Dresden team isn't good at all....They are 0 fer for the season on offense and if they continue to try to execute this offensive gameplan they may not score all year...They had several third and long situations in the first half and two maybe three fourth down situations and ran the ball every time...Looks to me like when you have a team that has allowed almost 600 yards passing in two games you would at least try some passes...Like I said,NO attempts in the first half...Their gameplan was very mysterious...They did pass for a grand total of 12 yards on the night...UC was allowed to just pin their ears back and rush hard all night..McKenzie won't allow that..They will be more balanced..Much better coaching staff than what UC saw tonite..McKenzie also has a very good defense....One thing that has me feeling good about this UC offense is the passing..The Tornadoes are pretty balanced...

UC had 321 total yards with 206 rushing and 115 passing...

Dresden had 27 yards rushing and 12 yards passing....39 total yards on the night....

you guys obviously haven't seen dresden enough to why they aren't trying to pass the ball, they can't. most of the time it is intercepted so you are better off trying to run and not turn the ball over. i don't think it had anything to do with what uc does well or doesn't.

you guys obviously haven't seen dresden enough to why they aren't trying to pass the ball, they can't. most of the time it is intercepted so you are better off trying to run and not turn the ball over. i don't think it had anything to do with what uc does well or doesn't.

Dresden's Coaches Will Get This Thing Worked Out. In 1A Football Teams Will Rise And Fall Considerably. Good Luck To Dresden, And It's Tornado Time. After Thier Silver Ball, They Sorta Fell A Little, And Now They Are Back In Contention. Mckenzie/Union City Is The Game To See Next Week.

Final...Union City improves to 2-1 and beats Dresden on the road 48-0...

Union City has scored on 7 of 8 possessions with a TD called back on the one they didn't score on..UC still hasn't punted but did line up for one and faked it,completing a 60 yard pass play in the 2nd qtr....

P&G........STOP IT!!!!

Purple & Gold,

Thanks for letting me know that, I am glad to hear it. I think your new coach is a good coach and a nice guy. Congratulations to Union City. I still say this may be Union City's year to win the region. We will know more after next week. Union City will have to score a bunch of points to win against McKenzie. Where is the game next week?