EAST HICKMAN VS. STEWART COUNTY

1MEANnEASTIEboy

What Im getting from all this talk about dirty plays from Stewart Co. is that one the coachs are telling them to do it or two they have no control over there players with is just as bad as telling them to do it. Nothing ever goes good for people in the long run for people who play dirty.

We dont play dirty we play inspired and mean...and if ur standing around a pile...heck yeah were gonna hit u...dont stand around...keep ur head on a swivel...there is a difference in mean and dirty and were mean not dirty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DiViSioN155's attitude tells me all I need to know. I have been reading alot of post about SC players playing dirty, I believe they are true! I noticed #23 was named in a post as being a dirty player so I went to their school's web page to see who this kid was and guess what.... the roster has his last name as Riner! While checking out this site I also realized that one of the assisant coach's last name was...Riner! Are they related?

the kid who dove at the qb was #20.he is a soph. he has been talked to and the coaches at waverly know it.move on.i believe that a lot of people do not like the fact that sc is not a doormat anymore.the people who really matter know these things.

good luck rebels and good luck to wavo the rest of the year you whipped our tails and you deserved to win.

We dont play dirty we play inspired and mean...and if ur standing around a pile...heck yeah were gonna hit u...dont stand around...keep ur head on a swivel...there is a difference in mean and dirty and were mean not dirty

3 games played. 3 teams say you play dirty. I don't see these people posting that any of their other opponents were dirty, but hey we'll just take your word for it. On second thought, no I won't. You guys are the dirtiest team I've ever seen. Step out of your dream world.

the kid who dove at the qb was #20.he is a soph. he has been talked to and the coaches at waverly know it.move on.i believe that a lot of people do not like the fact that sc is not a doormat anymore.the people who really matter know these things.

good luck rebels and good luck to wavo the rest of the year you whipped our tails and you deserved to win.

Well we are all so glad he was talked to. I'm sure they would have kicked him off the team, but then realized if they kicked all the dirty players off the team, they wouldn't be able to field one.

Well we are all so glad he was talked to. I'm sure they would have kicked him off the team, but then realized if they kicked all the dirty players off the team, they wouldn't be able to field one.

alright man that is enough. The kid made a mistake the coaches talked to him and fixed it. Im sure you have made mistakes to. everybody has. Everybody does a cheapshot they may not realize but they do. We play hard and till the whistle blows. I would like to tip my hat to wavo they played a great game and deserved. Good luck the rest of the way. they kicked our butts. its homecoming and the rebels are coming in fired up. So get ready the rebels win 24-0 just like last year. Good luck to both teams i hope both stay injury free.

alright man that is enough. The kid made a mistake the coaches talked to him and fixed it. Im sure you have made mistakes to. everybody has. Everybody does a cheapshot they may not realize but they do. We play hard and till the whistle blows. I would like to tip my hat to wavo they played a great game and deserved. Good luck the rest of the way. they kicked our butts. its homecoming and the rebels are coming in fired up. So get ready the rebels win 24-0 just like last year. Good luck to both teams i hope both stay injury free.

You mean to tell me that your players have made multiple "mistakes" as you call them 3 games in a row, and you're coaches have talked to them about it. Again, tells us all we need to know. DIRYT!!!!!

The late hit was not #23 it was #20 who played in his first Varsity game last friday night and I know all of the Coaches well enough to know that they would never teach or condone this type of play.If you are not a believer you can always come stand on the Hill and watch practice with us then you can report back to coachT and tell everyone these coaches are trying to teach more than just Football. As far as Greenfield goes again this week, Greenfield is a Good 1A Football Team,Greenfield is a Good place to live,Greenfield has some great athelets, Greenfield has a great coach and alot better admin. than in the past. With that being said We As Fans of S.C.H.S APOLOGIZE for any and all plays that were not up to TSSAA standards however that cannot be changed in the past so please stop with the name calling and posting of immature sayings every week. At the end of the day THIS IS FOOTBALL, the most brutal game in the world.

This team showed no class last year, and were extreemly dirty, I am in no doubt they will try to put on a show tommorrow night, the low class , dirty moves starts at the top, , they are known for it so we wont be suprised........... Coach Jones teaches our kids football and how to be good young men and we have class, we will win tommorrow night.

The late hit was not #23 it was #20 who played in his first Varsity game last friday night and I know all of the Coaches well enough to know that they would never teach or condone this type of play.If you are not a believer you can always come stand on the Hill and watch practice with us then you can report back to coachT and tell everyone these coaches are trying to teach more than just Football. As far as Greenfield goes again this week, Greenfield is a Good 1A Football Team,Greenfield is a Good place to live,Greenfield has some great athelets, Greenfield has a great coach and alot better admin. than in the past. With that being said We As Fans of S.C.H.S APOLOGIZE for any and all plays that were not up to TSSAA standards however that cannot be changed in the past so please stop with the name calling and posting of immature sayings every week. At the end of the day THIS IS FOOTBALL, the most brutal game in the world.

Hockey is a lot tougher to play than football...ever had your head slammed against a board or ice? At 35 miles per hour?

When they stop playing that way, I'll stop warning other teams about it. Don't tell what they do in practice. I know what they do on the field. Change that, and I'll say way to go. I know it's a brutal sport. I think everyone does. That fact still remains that every opponent you have played says your team play dirty. I have been told that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different outcome. Your team continues to play the same way, but you don't want people to call you out on it. That my friend is insanity. By the way, I don't think I'm name calling. If I see a duck, I say there goes a duck. If I see a cow, I say there goes a cow, and if I see someone that plays dirty, I say man they are dirty.

Your right about Hockey thats a tough sport,as far as head in glass thats not every play like Football. Eaglepride thats a good spirit to have I wish we had alot more of that type attitude around here, however thats not reality! Its also not a show we put on before and after the game its PRIDE! Just think if you guys ever win a Football Game you will get to do something cool after the game also. Oh and one more thing for Coach Jones the fake extra point last year made the game 21 instead of 20 great move by Coach Holliday, it was 6 min to go not 2 or 3 and that was plenty of time to score three TDs. We will continue to be humble this week becouse we should be but the Fact is when is kickoff time in Dover this week I feel for your First Eleven on the Field.