CENTENNIAL @ SIEGEL

CHS 2007

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without kelly, the cougars have no chance. and yes!!! he makes that much difference. until he comes back they go 0 for ?

eubanks respected him so much they prepared all week for him and he still ripped them. i don't think chs knows what they have in this kid.

I would not say no chance I would just say we will have to work harder w/o him and the others injured.

without kelly, the cougars have no chance. and yes!!! he makes that much difference. until he comes back they go 0 for ?

eubanks respected him so much they prepared all week for him and he still ripped them. i don't think chs knows what they have in this kid.

While Kelly's injury is devastating, this is not down-and-out for Centennial. We still have playmakers on that team, and I think as a team we'll get past this.

I am an IHS parent, we moved here this year. All summer we heard about Drew, and I was most impressed, I have worked in the NFL for 39 years, and he is the real deal. He could be in the league one day, you folks don't know what you have. I have seen this a lot. High school coaches refuse to believe that they have a kid like that and they just don't know what to do with him. He is why you guys beat us. I hope you accept that soon. It would be a shame to waste a talent like that.

I am an IHS parent, we moved here this year. All summer we heard about Drew, and I was most impressed, I have worked in the NFL for 39 years, and he is the real deal. He could be in the league one day, you folks don't know what you have. I have seen this a lot. High school coaches refuse to believe that they have a kid like that and they just don't know what to do with him. He is why you guys beat us. I hope you accept that soon. It would be a shame to waste a talent like that.

Welcome to the T!. Hope you have a great yr. Good luck.

What are your suggestions. Is he better on defense or offense? Drew will be playing basketball in college.