Lincoln Co

bulldog85

It looks like it is time for me to inform another person who claims to know so much about Falcon Football a few things about respect. How can you get on this board and slam our coach and our team if you have a son one it?????????? First of all about what happen last year; my son was on of the players that got suspend for a game. Now, unless your son was one of them too, you don't know what kind of punishment they got to do you!!!! Now, if you want to get on here and talk about your son go ahead, but as a Falcon parent you should go to Coach T personally and discuss you problems with the way he is coaching, however I figure you are not man enough for that. This is not the place for a Falcon parent to be airing dirty laundary. If you have been a coach before you should know about building team spirit,quess what; this is not the way to do that. And if you are so good why are you seating in the stands and not standing on some sideline coaching on Friday nights. Respect our team and the coaches, remember you say you have a son on the team, if you are on here talking about his team and his coach how are you respecting him?????? Or maybe parents like you are what is wrong with kids today

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcon Mom respect is earned and not given. I have no problem given respect when it earned and the fact is right now there is no respect being earned with the things that are going and have gone. I do respect the players that go out and practice everyday and do their job on Friday night . these players also set a good example for the younger kids durning the week, and there are players on this team that do that every week, and they know who they are and I say amen to them. I say again the players that got caught last year should have been tossed from the team and this would not be a thing that has happened two years in a row. What kind of example is that setting for the young players coming up. If my son had been one of the ones that was caught last year, I would have pulled him from the team myself and Coach T would not have had to worried about it. That is what a responsible parent would do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[

quote name=LCFalconMomma' date='Sep 11 2008 - 05:50 PM' post='826851019]

It looks like it is time for me to inform another person who claims to know so much about Falcon Football a few things about respect. How can you get on this board and slam our coach and our team if you have a son one it?????????? First of all about what happen last year; my son was on of the players that got suspend for a game. Now, unless your son was one of them too, you don't know what kind of punishment they got to do you!!!! Now, if you want to get on here and talk about your son go ahead, but as a Falcon parent you should go to Coach T personally and discuss you problems with the way he is coaching, however I figure you are not man enough for that. This is not the place for a Falcon parent to be airing dirty laundary. If you have been a coach before you should know about building team spirit,quess what; this is not the way to do that. And if you are so good why are you seating in the stands and not standing on some sideline coaching on Friday nights. Respect our team and the coaches, remember you say you have a son on the team, if you are on here talking about his team and his coach how are you respecting him?????? Or maybe parents like you are what is wrong with kids today

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You Go Momma /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey stupid learn how to use spell check before you question someone's education. For all we know you could be lying about you qualifications(look at your post-jerk) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

To the players, this world is full of jerks. This guy probably never stepped on a football field. He can say alot of things about how much he knows, but when people brag about how much they know that is usually a sign that they are stupid as *ell. Come Friday night, this jerk maybe in the stands talking about how bad the coaches are, but I will be there cheering you on. I don't have to come the games anymore but my wife and I still come to support the Falcons.

GO FALCONS

BEAT RIVERDALE

Powersoftball? I think I have this all figured out, there are one of two reasons you are saying what you are. please reply, and tell me which one it is. is it that little billy is standing on the sidelines because he does not have the ability to play with the big boys, and that since you are so knowledgable about all with all your little degree's you are upset, and want to blame someone other than him, or the person that is really responsible YOU? Or could it be that with the big Riverdale game coming up, you are trying to fire up the boys on the team by slamming Coach T. I can't really understand the first because if your son reads this, and I'm sure he does, What must he think of you? I can understand the second, because if you want to fire the Lincoln County falcon Team up, you have probably done it now. I moved to Lincoln County several years ago because I wanted my son to learn from the best, and anywhere you go in the State of tennessee, and talk to someone that knows anything about High School Football,yourself excluded of course, you hear Coach T's name. I have been to a lot of the practices, and all the games, and I can tell you one thing for sure, these kids have more respect for Coach T than you can Imagine. besides, how can you get on here, and pretend to know anything about Lincoln County Football, Have you ever been to any of the practices? I can tell you, NO. So in the future, when you get on here and start boasting about all of your knowledge, and degrees and such, try getting a clue first,OK?

There has only been one perfect person who walked this earth, is that you??? If not, you should not judge things that you don't have all the facts about. If I am not misstaken we have not missed the playoffs in a decade. Last year, we won the Region Championship. So I think that earns some respect, don't you. But I don't understand why you keep trashing our team and the coaches before one of our biggest games of the regular season.

GO Falcons

Beat Riverdale!!!!!

The truth hurts doesn't it. Just look back at LC's record for the last few years and then tell me what you think. I root for LC every Friday night. Oh you are so wrong about stepping on a football, I have spent thousands of hours on football fields, and in the coaches office breaking down film, scouting teams and coaching. what have you ever done that makes you so knowledgable. I bet you have never watched a college game and said fire that coach, sure you have. This is my opinion and according to the constitution I am entitled to that right. If it makes you mad, to bad get over it, because the truth hurts. I will be in the stands Friday night rooting them on, it is not the players fault and I never said it was.

You Go Momma /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey stupid learn how to use spell check before you question someone's education. For all we know you could be lying about you qualifications(look at your post-jerk) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

To the players, this world is full of jerks. This guy probably never stepped on a football field. He can say alot of things about how much he knows, but when people brag about how much they know that is usually a sign that they are stupid as *ell. Come Friday night, this jerk maybe in the stands talking about how bad the coaches are, but I will be there cheering you on. I don't have to come the games anymore but my wife and I still come to support the Falcons.

GO FALCONS

BEAT RIVERDALE

I happen to know that this person has the credentials he speaks of. I love Coach T to death. I respect him with all I have and he has been a great mentor to my son. He is there when I need him for about anything. That is why he is a great principal. But we do not need a great principal in the fields. He looks tired. Watch as the teams enter and leave the fields. Look at the difference between home and the away team, so who jogs on and who doesn't. See who comes on to the field as a whole and which team meanders onto the field as individual players. I wouldn't do anything to hurt Coach, but maybe this will wake him up and let him realize that either he has to surround himself with better assist. coaches to pick up in his lack of youthfulness, or something. I want to hug him or do something. I know they were fired up in the locker room because of this chat alone. Maybe this did do some good. No one is degrading Coach as a person or as a Coach overall, I think what is being said is...a change needs to be made somewhere... As far as discipline, no there isn't any. I know that first hand. Well, I regress, there is, but not as there should be. And I agree, the parents do not push the children as much as they should; children are lack luster and lazy nowadays and that is the parent's fault. Albeit, it is the coach's job to instill that in the player on the field. Perhaps you need to watch the movie "The Heart of the Game" about the Seattle area basketball coach and see what I mean by instilling spirit and pride in players. Basketball or football, it is all the same.

It is parents like the mother earlier who seems to think her child did no wrong by partying, etc. that teach the children that there is no reason for discipline. If my son would have been caught, he would have been off the team by ME, grounded for ...months...and not seen socially for a long time. I know that the kids do it, as I am sure mine has but just hasn't been caught yet, but he is a man in many ways already and I am proud of him.

He knows, however, if I catch him, he isn't too much of a man to make him a boy again!!

GO FALCONS

BEAT RIVERDALE

The truth hurts doesn't it. Just look back at LC's record for the last few years and then tell me what you think. I root for LC every Friday night. Oh you are so wrong about stepping on a football, I have spent thousands of hours on football fields, and in the coaches office breaking down film, scouting teams and coaching. What have you ever done that makes you so knowledgable. I bet you have never watched a college game and said fire that coach because he is not doing a good job, sure you have. This is my opinion and according to the constitution I am entitled to that right. If it makes you mad, to bad get over it, because the truth hurts. I will be in the stands Friday night rooting them on, it is not the players fault and I never said it was.

GO FALCONS

BEAT RIVERDALE

This post has been going on for several years. Not new. Besides..we are in one of the weakest regions around. Would be the same as bragging about beating all the middle school teams. No one is putting down players or coaches directly, just saying there needs to be a change. But we all know that you must be the perfect mom with the perfect son....

There has only been one perfect person who walked this earth, is that you??? If not, you should not judge things that you don't have all the facts about. If I am not misstaken we have not missed the playoffs in a decade. Last year, we won the Region Championship. So I think that earns some respect, don't you. But I don't understand why you keep trashing our team and the coaches before one of our biggest games of the regular season.

GO Falcons

Beat Riverdale!!!!!

Well Flying Mom, I never said my son was perfect and I was not happy with what he did. And you really don't know what happen to him at home do you!!!!! However, I do understand that people make mistake my son included. But, that does not give you the right or Mr. Powerball the right to judge. I with doubleshot, I bet you boys are not playing enough for you and you are mad at Coach T for it. As parent we should be on the boards talking about how great the team is. Not trying to destroy it. If you have a problem with FALCON FOOTBALL then you should go to Coach T or Mr. Stewart. Not talking about it on here for the whole state to see.

I have noticed something else. The last home game I watched several of those poor players down on the field try to get people in the stands to stand up and support their team. Nothing, no support from the stands. I stood tall and cheered as loud as I could. Whistled and hollered. Whooped and chanted. Now what does that say to our team if the stands, the fans, the supporters, the one main reason they play in the Pit, aren't even paying enough attention to show them the courteously to stand up and cheer when asked? This poor player tried several times at a crucial apex in the latter part of the game to get a response and not until the Falcon came over did anyone respond. How sad.

The truth hurts doesn't it. Just look back at LC's record for the last few years and then tell me what you think. I root for LC every Friday night. Oh you are so wrong about stepping on a football, I have spent thousands of hours on football fields, and in the coaches office breaking down film, scouting teams and coaching. what have you ever done that makes you so knowledgable. I bet you have never watched a college game and said fire that coach, sure you have. This is my opinion and according to the constitution I am entitled to that right. If it makes you mad, to bad get over it, because the truth hurts. I will be in the stands Friday night rooting them on, it is not the players fault and I never said it was.

Saying it to your buddies ( who are probably drunk on their butts at the time) in the stands is one thing..... but saying it on a message board where all the players, fans, and coaches can read your drivel is another thing. It only causes DISHARMONY on a team. This is the absolute worst thing you can do esp if you are a so-called FAN of this team. State your opinions anywhere you chose but NOT on a public forum. How about you reveal where you coached and what your record was before you bash a man who won a ring when there were only THREE classifications in the state and privates were part of the package. I can tell you that big Louie is highly respected throughout this state not only as a coach but as a MAN! Ask any one who has played against him or coached against him. Not MANY people can say that they beat RANKIN much less that they did it at Tomahwak Stadium.

Do us all a favor and get back to drawing up your plays for your pee wee team and spend those thousands of hrs on the little brown grass field .