Lincoln Co

bulldog85

Not EVER mad at a coach for not playing ANYONE that doesn't deserve to play or doesn't have the talent to play. It is a given and proven fact that he doesn't use his bench to the best of his ability, nor does he, as is pointed out by others, recruit the halls as he could. I think this goes back to being tired. This word is used not as in the physical sense, although, at his age, it is understood, but in the years and years of doing the job. Anyone doing the same job for an overt amount of time gets tired of doing it. You might love it internally, but you become more methodical in your movements and thoughts. Thus the predictable play calling. I want the Falcons to win and have a great season, as I AWAYS do, whether my son, or YOUR son, plays or not. I never questioned what happened at home as far if your son might have been grounded for a week, but football is a privilege and if my son needed to be put back into his place by losing something he loves, be it football, than so be it. Life in the future is much more important than this moment in football.

As far as discipline on the team? What about the major problems with the rookies this year? It has gotten so bad, with little being done, that the players are talking about taking care of it themselves. That is when someone is going to get hurt, that my falcon mom, is my worry.

Well Flying Mom, I never said my son was perfect and I was not happy with what he did. And you really don't know what happen to him at home do you!!!!! However, I do understand that people make mistake my son included. But, that does not give you the right or Mr. Powerball the right to judge. I with doubleshot, I bet you boys are not playing enough for you and you are mad at Coach T for it. As parent we should be on the boards talking about how great the team is. Not trying to destroy it. If you have a problem with FALCON FOOTBALL then you should go to Coach T or Mr. Stewart. Not talking about it on here for the whole state to see.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, living in the past..sigh. Always said Coach T is very respected. Very much so that I do not stoop to calling him Louie. He is Coach. Disharmony on the team...been there since day one..sry. Also, never questioned whether or not anyone else respected him either. You are making much more out of this than it is. You sure live up to your banner below.

quote name='2priceless' date='Sep 11 2008 - 07:47 PM' post='826851132']

Saying it to your buddies ( who are probably drunk on their butts at the time) in the stands is one thing..... but saying it on a message board where all the players, fans, and coaches can read your drivel is another thing. It only causes DISHARMONY on a team. This is the absolute worst thing you can do esp if you are a so-called FAN of this team. State your opinions anywhere you chose but NOT on a public forum. How about you reveal where you coached and what your record was before you bash a man who won a ring when there were only THREE classifications in the state and privates were part of the package. I can tell you that big Louie is highly respected throughout this state not only as a coach but as a MAN! Ask any one who has played against him or coached against him. Not MANY people can say that they beat RANKIN much less that they did it at Tomahwak Stadium.

Do us all a favor and get back to drawing up your plays for your pee wee team and spend those thousands of hrs on the little brown grass field .

It hurts to know time has passed the GREAT ONE by, wake up it happens, it even hapened to Bear Bryant and it didn't mean he was a great coach just like it doesn't mean Coach T has not done great things in the past. He is respected for what he has done just like the Great Bear Bryant was and still is. The fact is what has LC done recently --- the talk around the state is average team every year always makes playoffs and usaully goes out first round or second round. If you do a little research you can figure out who I coached for --- try looking in the 90's and see what team had the winningest percentage in the state all classifications including private schools. By the way we beat the Falcons in the 90's when Coach T was at his prime. This is not just something that has happened to Coach T alone, it has happened to many high school and college coaches, it is just a fact of life you lose the eye of the tiger. You need to get out and talk to some of the players and see what is going on.

Saying it to your buddies ( who are probably drunk on their butts at the time) in the stands is one thing..... but saying it on a message board where all the players, fans, and coaches can read your drivel is another thing. It only causes DISHARMONY on a team. This is the absolute worst thing you can do esp if you are a so-called FAN of this team. State your opinions anywhere you chose but NOT on a public forum. How about you reveal where you coached and what your record was before you bash a man who won a ring when there were only THREE classifications in the state and privates were part of the package. I can tell you that big Louie is highly respected throughout this state not only as a coach but as a MAN! Ask any one who has played against him or coached against him. Not MANY people can say that they beat RANKIN much less that they did it at Tomahwak Stadium.

Do us all a favor and get back to drawing up your plays for your pee wee team and spend those thousands of hrs on the little brown grass field .

flying falcon mom and power softball both of you need to shut up and get off of here all yall doing is hurting the team when we have a huge game tomarrow vs riverdale and it is not the coaches we just have to get the job done but i think yall have forgot about the tradition of lc but i am a senior and are telling you if you do not have anything positive to say about the team or our coaches dont get on here at all

For you information 2priceless, I have never drank, smoked or do I intend to start. That is a bad example for the players and the young people of the community. That is something that can't be said about some of the coaches of LC. Need I say all you have to do is go to the fair and find some of the coaches and see what they are drinking. Now that is really setting an example for their players. Please if you are going to drink don't do it public where the players and others in the community can see you. And while we are at it some of the foul language I have heard coming from some of the players. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It hurts to know time has passed the GREAT ONE by, wake up it happens, it even hapened to Bear Bryant and it didn't mean he was a great coach just like it doesn't mean Coach T has not done great things in the past. He is respected for what he has done just like the Great Bear Bryant was and still is. The fact is what has LC done recently --- the talk around the state is average team every year always makes playoffs and usaully goes out first round or second round. If you do a little research you can figure out who I coached for --- try looking in the 90's and see what team had the winningest percentage in the state all classifications including private schools. By the way we beat the Falcons in the 90's when Coach T was at his prime. This is not just something that has happened to Coach T alone, it has happened to many high school and college coaches, it is just a fact of life you lose the eye of the tiger. You need to get out and talk to some of the players and see what is going on.

"By the way we beat the Falcons in the 90's when Coach T was at his prime"

So what, have you ever heard the saying "Anygiven Sunday" same thing for Friday night. The more you talk the more I think that you are jealous of Coach. Oh, and I do get to talk to the players, I have a son on the team remember. He is not the only football player that I am around.

Go Coach T

Go Falcons

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just stating the facts people---- My God It Is No Wonder LC is having problems----- Everyone wants to turn away from what is happening. SEE NO EVIL HEAR NO EVIL so it guess it is not there. If you don't like what is happening get and do something about and quit living in the glory years of the past. Lincoln County has the talent something and somrthing causing them not to get the job done. I have done nothing but state the facts, if it hurts I am sorry but sometimes the truth hurts.

You are great, you now have my vote for Pope