Lincoln Co

bulldog85

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i have beeen there for all the games they need to get pumped up for the games.... they are no doubt one of the best teams in the state.........they have a good running game and a reciever that is capable of making a play at anytime

yes i have beeen there for all the games they need to get pumped up for the games.... they are no doubt one of the best teams in the state.........they have a good running game and a reciever that is capable of making a play at anytime

Lincoln County's problem is not the players, but instead the problem is the coaches. I have a player on the team and there is no discipline, and the coaches could care less. Also if you have watched the games the coaches show no motivation, they walk on and off the feild like old men and the players do the same thing. There is also a problem with with one coach telling a player one thing and the next coach telling the player something entirely different.

Lincoln County's problem is not the players, but instead the problem is the coaches. I have a player on the team and there is no discipline, and the coaches could care less. Also if you have watched the games the coaches show no motivation, they walk on and off the feild like old men and the players do the same thing. There is also a problem with with one coach telling a player one thing and the next coach telling the player something entirely different.

agree - 100%

DO you think that you guys will get that straightened out before Riverdale comes to town?

I doubt it. I also agree with the others that have posted on this topic. Don't get me wrong coach T is a great coach but over the last few years I have felt like some player have gotten away with some things that they used to be benched for. It's got to the point, if you do disipline players or any kid for that matter, you run the risk of a law suite. I have heard of one coach that paddled a boy, left a bruise and got in a lot of trouble. He does not own a paddle any more.

Yea, your probably right. Coach Thompson is only one of the best and most well-respected coaches in the state of Tennessee. Littly Billy never does anything wrong. It's always the coach. It's parents like you that should be forced to watch from a padded room somewhere all by yourself. I don't even live in Fayetteville. Just watched the Falcons over the years. When Coach Thompson has talent he wins. When he doesn't, he gets the best out of what is there.

I grant you Coach T was a great coach at one time not any more. He is just average now. He is so predictable that you can scout his plays by watching one quarter. He has lost that drive and excitment that makes a coach great. Also when players are getting by with things if causes problems with the entire team and there is a lot of head turning going on by the staff.

Yea, your probably right. Coach Thompson is only one of the best and most well-respected coaches in the state of Tennessee. Littly Billy never does anything wrong. It's always the coach. It's parents like you that should be forced to watch from a padded room somewhere all by yourself. I don't even live in Fayetteville. Just watched the Falcons over the years. When Coach Thompson has talent he wins. When he doesn't, he gets the best out of what is there.

How do you say someone is a great coach at one time but not anymore?????? What happened????? Did the coach just have a terrible case of memory loss????? Maybe it's one of those cases like what occurred with the head coach of the Mud Dogs on the movie "Waterboy".

THAT IS RETARDED!!!!

Coach Thompson's teams are always very good. If I had a parent like you there PowerSoftBall then I wouldn't apply for the job if someone held a gun to my head.......

I know that for the past several years, when I go to a Lincoln County Game there's an awful lot of good looking atheletes standing by the fence outside the stadium. We need to get the discipline back in all the schools. All the tree hugging communist idiots are ruining the kids. Spare the Rod and Spoil the child. (I got that from a good source) I've never seen a good butt lickin' hurt a kid. So let's just give 'em some Ritalon to get 'em out of our hair, and send 'em to a schrink when they get older. Ya'll can get mad at me...but CoachT ain't the problem.

I guess it hurts you to hear that Coach T has lost his edge, but you have to face it the proof is in the pudding. He is not the first coach that this has happened to and won't be last and if you where very knowledgable of football you would know this.. Come on DACatfish get your head out of your butt and look around in the pitt on friday nights, a lot more people realize what has happened. What do you think has happened to the fan support, and the crowds? GET YOUR BLINDERS OFF AND LOOK AROUND IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Coachh T's team are average at the most. SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT BE THE RETARDED ONE?????????

How do you say someone is a great coach at one time but not anymore?????? What happened????? Did the coach just have a terrible case of memory loss????? Maybe it's one of those cases like what occurred with the head coach of the Mud Dogs on the movie "Waterboy".

THAT IS RETARDED!!!!

Coach Thompson's teams are always very good. If I had a parent like you there PowerSoftBall then I wouldn't apply for the job if someone held a gun to my head.......