region 1 1a

pujo

grace christians schedule is a JOKE!!!!!! they have dones nothing to be state ranked. as for cosby do i feel they deserve to be in the top ten. hard to say. when you look at what they have done so far you can understand why they would get the votes, are they a top ten team not sure want know till there are only ten teams left.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right it would be hilarious to hear all the wisdom of 24eagle with his conspiracy talk and victims mentality. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You're right I shouldn't be talking about what I have no first hand knowledge of. I've said before that I don't think you're breaking any rules. Do I think you're bending them to your benefit? YES! Is that fair?

What kinda fit would you throw and how would you feel if by the time undefeated Grace rolls into Cosby for a possible region title game, Cosby had gotten 2 transfers from Cocke County , 3 From Gatlinburg Pittman , and 1 From Pigeon Forge. All of whom made great contributions to the team. Thats how I'm feeling right now. At the first of the year seeing the work our kids (our SAME kids that we had) had done in the off season and the fire and determination in their eyes to improve on last season , then gaging what every team in the region lost we felt we had a great shot to win it this year. Only to find out you guys have 7 new starters from all over K-Town. Call it conspiracy talk if you want but working as hard as we have to build a good program WITH KIDS FROM COSBY , only to see someone taking a shortcut by simply bringing in talent every year instead of coaching and developing it WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT its kinda disheartening. But hey were gonna play hard and hopefully send yall back to Knoxville , Clinton , Maynardville , Seymore , maryville , Anderson County , (Ahh I can't name all the places your 1A local school kids will go home to) with a loss.

You're right I shouldn't be talking about what I have no first hand knowledge of. I've said before that I don't think you're breaking any rules. Do I think you're bending them to your benefit? YES! Is that fair?

What kinda fit would you throw and how would you feel if by the time undefeated Grace rolls into Cosby for a possible region title game, Cosby had gotten 2 transfers from Cocke County , 3 From Gatlinburg Pittman , and 1 From Pigeon Forge. All of whom made great contributions to the team. Thats how I'm feeling right now. At the first of the year seeing the work our kids (our SAME kids that we had) had done in the off season and the fire and determination in their eyes to improve on last season , then gaging what every team in the region lost we felt we had a great shot to win it this year. Only to find out you guys have 7 new starters from all over K-Town. Call it conspiracy talk if you want but working as hard as we have to build a good program WITH KIDS FROM COSBY , only to see someone taking a shortcut by simply bringing in talent every year instead of coaching and developing it WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT its kinda disheartening. But hey were gonna play hard and hopefully send yall back to Knoxville , Clinton , Maynardville , Seymore , maryville , Anderson County , (Ahh I can't name all the places your 1A local school kids will go home to) with a loss.

And all of regions 1 and 2 will be pulling for you hard. We are the main ones talking on here ,but the same things are being said everywhere, Its a shame. I may be wrong ,but I don't think thay are all that great anyway. If region 1 don't get um , region 2 will, This running up the score will come to a halt come playoff time. Then again ,the shoe could be on the other foot.

Oldeagle, I hope that Hampton, Cloudland, and Cosby can make GC the 4th place team in this region. I'm like the rest of you, I'm fed up with this crap. The TSSAA should have already moved this bunch to where they belong, but as for now the only thing our teams can do is deliver a good ole fashioned butt stomping. I want to see GC destroyed!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well in hindsight 24eagle you probably didnt deserve what I said. Just like the good folks at Grace didnt deserve the remark about the fatcat from Clinton. I am from Clinton, my son has been at Grace since the Satterfield days. I am currently working two jobs to keep his tuition paid so if there is a fatcat from Clinton myself and a few others really need to talk to him. As far as us rolling into Cosby to find you had a team full of transfers our folks wouldnt care we'll play who you put on the field and accept what the scoreboard says at the end. I understand your frustrations (although I dont see why you feel like you do in this situation)but TSSAA is the only thing that can change what you want changed. Beating up on the schools or in this case school wont change anything. As far as the posting about running up the score, against North Greene our starters played almost two quarters, they came out the first of the third against Unaka and played about halfway through the fourth against Oakdale. I dont think anyone puts their players on the field and tells them not to score. on a side-note Oakdale is a good team and will sneak up on some folks if they underestimate them. ZaZo I thank you for the comment about wanting us destroyed my son thinks your remark will be just what it takes to motivate his team-mates.

Well in hindsight 24eagle you probably didnt deserve what I said. Just like the good folks at Grace didnt deserve the remark about the fatcat from Clinton. I am from Clinton, my son has been at Grace since the Satterfield days. I am currently working two jobs to keep his tuition paid so if there is a fatcat from Clinton myself and a few others really need to talk to him. As far as us rolling into Cosby to find you had a team full of transfers our folks wouldnt care we'll play who you put on the field and accept what the scoreboard says at the end. I understand your frustrations (although I dont see why you feel like you do in this situation)but TSSAA is the only thing that can change what you want changed. Beating up on the schools or in this case school wont change anything. As far as the posting about running up the score, against North Greene our starters played almost two quarters, they came out the first of the third against Unaka and played about halfway through the fourth against Oakdale. I dont think anyone puts their players on the field and tells them not to score. on a side-note Oakdale is a good team and will sneak up on some folks if they underestimate them. ZaZo I thank you for the comment about wanting us destroyed my son thinks your remark will be just what it takes to motivate his team-mates.

Should your son and his teammates have to search for motivation from a message board?I've seen Grace play and they are a good team but the top tier teams in the region should have at least a little for somethin for them, but who knows how many new recruits, I mean students theyll get in by the end of the year! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Trust me ,Grace is not going to put 61 points up on a GOOD team. In the big scheme of things ,Oakdale is average at best. If you are able to hang around long enough ,you will see what a GOOD team looks like. There are teams that could beat you 61 to nothing. I'm sure you will think I'm crazy , but you just don't have a clue.

Should your son and his teammates have to search for motivation from a message board?I've seen Grace play and they are a good team but the top tier teams in the region should have at least a little for somethin for them, but who knows how many new recruits, I mean students theyll get in by the end of the year! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Actually my son and his friends could care less what these boards say they actually find it all quite humourous. But to come out and say you want to see a bunch of kids destroyed? That is most definantly words that will and should motivate. And yes the top tier teams in our region should be prepared and ready to play us when the time comes there are no guarantees that is why I enjoy people getting on here hating on us it just gives us a little more reason to fight when the time comes to meet on the field.

Trust me ,Grace is not going to put 61 points up on a GOOD team. In the big scheme of things ,Oakdale is average at best. If you are able to hang around long enough ,you will see what a GOOD team looks like. There are teams that could beat you 61 to nothing. I'm sure you will think I'm crazy , but you just don't have a clue.

Be careful Pujo them folks at oakdale will get upset with you. Word from that kneck of the woods was that they were going to put us in our place. However I cant figure out why you assume I or other Grace fans think we are indestructable. We dont. All our program is doing is taking one game at a time and prepare for each opponent appropriately. Yes I am sure that there are teams that are capable of scoring big on us just as they are teams capable of doing it to Hampton, Cosby, onieda, Cloudland or take your pick. Were not living in a fantasy world over on Oak Ridge Highway, just excited about our team win or lose.

Actually my son and his friends could care less what these boards say they actually find it all quite humourous. But to come out and say you want to see a bunch of kids destroyed? That is most definantly words that will and should motivate. And yes the top tier teams in our region should be prepared and ready to play us when the time comes there are no guarantees that is why I enjoy people getting on here hating on us it just gives us a little more reason to fight when the time comes to meet on the field.

Diddler, the shrink told me I was two different people. A person who wants everyone to shake hands at the end of the night! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And the other who wants to see GC dissentigrated!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Be careful Pujo them folks at oakdale will get upset with you. Word from that kneck of the woods was that they were going to put us in our place. However I cant figure out why you assume I or other Grace fans think we are indestructable. We dont. All our program is doing is taking one game at a time and prepare for each opponent appropriately. Yes I am sure that there are teams that are capable of scoring big on us just as they are teams capable of doing it to Hampton, Cosby, onieda, Cloudland or take your pick. Were not living in a fantasy world over on Oak Ridge Highway, just excited about our team win or lose.

The thing all of us are wondering is ,why would you want to put up 61 on Oakdale with the starters. These other teams you mentioned wouldn't do that.