Westview vs. Henry County

Futball4Life

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year was a major upset with Westview winning. Not sure that'll be the case this year.

Westview lost a lot of major players, and Henry County has revenge on their minds. Can

the young Westview squad pull another upset?

Henry County by at least 4 T D 's....maybe more.

Westview is young and good but NO MATCH for Henry County.

This could get a little ugly!!

Henry County has this game circled on the calender, revenge is a motivating force. Henry County by a bunch and they may make a statement with this game. Henry County is the best team in west Tennessee and Westview will see firsthand.

Henry County 42

Westview 10

I'll take Henry Co. too, but I'm not so sure they are the best team in West Tennessee. I know they are 4A, so automatically people assume they are but I think Milan might give a little something this year. Too bad we won't get to find out.

I like Milan this year. I think Milan may go all the way to meet Alcoa in the State Championship. But Henry County has some bigtime skilled position players that can play at UT, Miami, LSU or wherever they want to go. I know Westview beat Henry County last year but it wont happen this year. It was a major upset last year. I hope that I'm wrong and Westview pulls it off again.

Lets just see how Westview does with each tean, Henry County and Milan this year. I think you'll be able to tell by the scores who is the better team.

Go Westview

I don't know about the rest of yall but i have been waiting on this one all year! Henry Co. is coming into Hardy-Graham Stadium with a big chip on their shoulder. But Westview is young and talented and they play hard...not saying Westview will win but i believe they will give Henry Co. a run for their money and keep from being blown out in the own stadium! It should be another great game! Good luck to both teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know about the rest of yall but i have been waiting on this one all year! Henry Co. is coming into Hardy-Graham Stadium with a big chip on their shoulder. But Westview is young and talented and they play hard...not saying Westview will win but i believe they will give Henry Co. a run for their money and keep from being blown out in the own stadium! It should be another great game! Good luck to both teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview doesn't have their own stadium, and the run for the money will last about 5 minutes.

milan is the best team in west tenn and i wish we could play henry co. to prove it. westview wins this one in a squeaker 20-17.

what's your basis on this pick? have you seen westview play? if so what should we expect from them to help lead them to this squeaker of a victory? and the milan thing is a whole nother issue which shouldn't apply to the talk about this game.

what's your basis on this pick? have you seen westview play? if so what should we expect from them to help lead them to this squeaker of a victory? and the milan thing is a whole nother issue which shouldn't apply to the talk about this game.

somebody else brought it up so i ran with it. sorry i want be comparing apples to oranges again. my basis is westview is a good program that finds a way to win in the big games when they are the underdog. if henry co. does win it will be close but i'm still pickin westview.

somebody else brought it up so i ran with it. sorry i want be comparing apples to oranges again. my basis is westview is a good program that finds a way to win in the big games when they are the underdog. if henry co. does win it will be close but i'm still pickin westview.

What have you heard bout the players and schemes at westview this year?