Blackman at Brentwood...what do we think?

bearfeet

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hope brentwood comes out on top on this one, but it will be very close. This will be Brentwood first test of the season if they want to really win this game play Clay Webber more than 5 plays a game so we can a have a passing game becasue sorry to say we dont have one with Krow in there, i wouldnt say take Krow out of the game put him in slot reciever he did lead the freshman team and jv team in rushing yards before coming quaterabck last year. BUt if Coffey keeps grinding im picking Brentwood 24-14

It should be an interesting game.The defense of Blackman is very impressive,the offense sam old story blah blah.It will come down to coaching, and Brentwood has a class act there. Their head coach is a one of a kind .He knows how to win and his supporting cast is there for him.

It should be an interesting game.The defense of Blackman is very impressive,the offense sam old story blah blah.It will come down to coaching, and Brentwood has a class act there. Their head coach is a one of a kind .He knows how to win and his supporting cast is there for him.

well if it comes down to coaching,,,brentwood has it in the bag ,,,for blackman sake they better hope it doesnt!!!

Blackman 6

Brentwood 17 if it comes down to coaching

but i beleive blackman will be ready to play,,,,go blaze

This is the week that Blackman is REALLY going to regret not hiring Crawford! I honestly do not know how Blackman won last year. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

First off they are playing at Brentwood.

Secondly they will out for revenge for last years loss.

Add them both together and it spells a LONG night for Blackman. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I see alot of info about Blackman's defense on this post but let's not forget that Brentwood also has a very solid D. Alot of seniors with alot of talent. And while our offense might not be dynamic they are also solid with a good line making holes for those runners. If Brentwood can indeed scheme for some passes, nothing long just some short yardage throws we should be able to make the game very interesting Friday night. GO BRUINS!!

I see alot of info about Blackman's defense on this post but let's not forget that Brentwood also has a very solid D. Alot of seniors with alot of talent. And while our offense might not be dynamic they are also solid with a good line making holes for those runners. If Brentwood can indeed scheme for some passes, nothing long just some short yardage throws we should be able to make the game very interesting Friday night. GO BRUINS!!

For starters, I know nothing about Brentwood this year. I'm not knocking Brentwood's D but honestly they don't have to be very good to stop Blackman's O if things haven't changed in a week (I don't expect that they have). Blackman's D will have to force turnovers and score. If Blackman wants to score on O, give the ball to Patton and let him fight for yards. Heaven knows that throwing the ball is out of the question. GO BLAZE!

Announcements