lexington vs humboldt

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be a good game. any predictions?

Humboldt has played a tough schedule to open the season and has yet to find the win column.

Lexington has looked impressive in their first two ball games. They are definitely much improved over last year.

I think this will be a good game but at the end Humboldt will still be looking for that first win.

Lexington 28 Humboldt 20

Humboldt has played a tough schedule to open the season and has yet to find the win column.

Lexington has looked impressive in their first two ball games. They are definitely much improved over last year.

I think this will be a good game but at the end Humboldt will still be looking for that first win.

Lexington 28 Humboldt 20

i agree humboldt will be hungry for a win but i also think lexington will win this game.

lexington 35 humboldt 14

i agree humboldt will be hungry for a win but i also think lexington will win this game.

lexington 35 humboldt 14

I have to go with Lexington too. I just don't understand how Humboldt can just fall like they have. They were supposed to be better than last years team. It's not lookin good.

Lexington - 28

Humboldt - 14

So here is how I see it. Last Friday night's game was a tale of two halves. The first half for the Vikings looked mush like the first two games. Uninspired. But in the 2nd half, we got a glimpse of what they are capable of. They had the ball with a chance to tie the game after a big stand by the defense. It is important to remember that they have sophomores all over the field right now. It is taking time for them to learn to be disciplined and cut down their mistakes. I expect Humboldt to surprise all of you this week.

Humboldt 35

Lexington 21

So here is how I see it. Last Friday night's game was a tale of two halves. The first half for the Vikings looked mush like the first two games. Uninspired. But in the 2nd half, we got a glimpse of what they are capable of. They had the ball with a chance to tie the game after a big stand by the defense. It is important to remember that they have sophomores all over the field right now. It is taking time for them to learn to be disciplined and cut down their mistakes. I expect Humboldt to surprise all of you this week.

Humboldt 35

Lexington 21

Let me get this right, the Vikings only "played one half" of football last Friday and the team is full of sophomores and you guys play at Lexington and will score 35 pts on the Tigers?? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The Tigers beat the crap out of Riverside & McNairy and has beat Crocket Co and Huntingdon (twice) in scrimmage games. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lexington 28

Humboldt 7

Humboldt 35

Lexington 21

If Humboldt keeps running last week, they win by 7. They were only stopped when they started passing the ball. We were commenting on the other side of the field that the coach had been watching Fulmer ball way too much. USJ boys were outsized, overmatched, tired from playing both ways and could not tackle big running backs.