William Blount vs Owls

lovehsfootball

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what position you are talking about, can you please enlightnen me?

Here is your hint, that is all I will give, he has the size, he has the strength (plus some), he has the speed, he just needs to develop the touch. If he does that ONE thing, the Owls will be UNSTOPPABLE. Our offense will be balanced and our opportunities will be abundant. Hope I answered your question.

Go Owls!!!

Here is your hint, that is all I will give, he has the size, he has the strength (plus some), he has the speed, he just needs to develop the touch. If he does that ONE thing, the Owls will be UNSTOPPABLE. Our offense will be balanced and our opportunities will be abundant. Hope I answered your question.

Go Owls!!!

he is very capable of being "the man"

Yeah well I think he has it just has to bring out of him. Maybe we will see it this weekend at Maplewood. I just hope the offense changes it up a little and mayeb throw before 3rd and 40.

I would like to see #8 Sammy take off down one sideline and #4 Johnny Myric down the other sideline, let Brady pump fake it and then air it out to one of them as they BLOW past an unsuspecting defender on the VERY FIRST PLAY from the line of schrimage. All Brady has to do is put a little air under it so that his receivers can adjust to the ball. Then in the words of the Great John Ward.... GIVE HIM SIX!!! (and I am not a UT fan)

If we do that... Boski(Maplewood's finest), will have to go buy more nachos because he will stand up yelling and spill those all over his lap. Bless his sole. - lol

I would like to see #8 Sammy take off down one sideline and #4 Johnny Myric down the other sideline, let Brady pump fake it and then air it out to one of them as they BLOW past an unsuspecting defender on the VERY FIRST PLAY from the line of schrimage. All Brady has to do is put a little air under it so that his receivers can adjust to the ball. Then in the words of the Great John Ward.... GIVE HIM SIX!!! (and I am not a UT fan)

If we do that... Boski(Maplewood's finest), will have to go buy more nachos because he will stand up yelling and spill those all over his lap. Bless his sole. - lol

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i like the way you think battlecat

You all are correct,he's big,he's strong,he's fast, a great arm ,reads the field well,makes good decisions,everybody likes him,he never gets shook up,THE OWLS play- calling hasn't let him throw it deep YET!!!!,yeah,with all that..all he has to do is develop touch on the ball.He's the #12 prospect in tn.GOSH,then,I wonder why ooltewah's coaching staff all but, abandoned the passing game? I guess,they are all retarded? SEE yall in the murf.