William Blount vs Owls

lovehsfootball

If you all would like, I'll get JanJ, Govman or even our honary WB fan "Bldrunner" from Oak Ridge on here and maybe we can stir the pot a little.....

Tea Pool eye uselee don't like two pot stir ere ennythang......Butt eye will if 'un ewe knead me two hep yee out..... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should "scrap" the AWFUL football program and have Scrabble tournaments on Friday night /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Maybe then we could all get along, then again maybe not. Football should bring out conmradarie in us, not the evil beast that lurks within. Basically, coaches will coach the way they see fit. players will play and fans will second guess EVERYTHING..

Let's enjoy the good season we're having, be thankful that no unfortunate incidents plague this team(like last year), and be happy that basically we're healthy. There are worse things in life you know.

Maybe more players will get into the game this week, and if not we should respect what the COACHES decide.

Go Owls.....we love you, even if we obviously don't love eachother /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

FATSAK- I think you need to grow up. And as far as the QB goes, obviously he is doing something right or he would be involved in the winning of ballgames. If you are not a fan of Ooltewah or whatever then why don't you try harassing some other team and get off the Ooltewah threads. That is all you do. I have been to several practices and I have yet to see this kid wearing shades and acting like Mr. Hollywood. Get a life and move on with your sorry excuse for a life. These are high school kids and have to deal with enough in school and out and should not have to get on here and see someone bad mouthing them. I seriously don't think our coaching staff would allow him just to sit around and act like "Mr. Big Shot".

I want to make myself perfectly clear. There are kids that got a chance last season as sophomores that would not have gotten a chance in most years. Even Coach Monroe said his quarterback was not ready last season and should have been playing jv ball. I agree and it's great to be in a program where you don't have to play sophomores.

As far as backups are concerned in the McMinn game, if you look at the film, you'll find that we played mostly starters with the exception of the last 45 seconds after the on-sides kick. A hail mary pass could have occurred against the starters. Don't pin that on the backups Red4life....you know better than that. Furthermore, my son is a sophomore, plays behind the so called "chosen six", doesn't complain, comes to practice every day to get better, works hard in the weight room, has a 4.0 gpa and is ranked in the top 15 of his 475 member class. No worries here.....he's happy competing in jv and actually understands the purpose of school is to get an education.

owlpride, your son is obviously a tremendous you man and you should be very proud. Reality is, he is a sophmore playing football on one of the best teams in the state of Tennessee. He has two more years to get on the field, most kids dont get to start for more than that at a big time program. ....and where do you get this "chosen six" ? is this something the "chosen parents" have came up with? Go Owls! Beat WB

One game at a time..................one game at a time. Maybe because it is homecoming week, or maybe because the weather is amazing, or maybe its just good to be alive, but whatever the reason, things are looking good in Ooltewah. This may just be our year....it sure feels like there is something in the air for the OWLS!

Go OWLS!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />