William Blount vs Owls

lovehsfootball

If there's one thing the Owls have learned over the years, I hope it is never take anything for granted. Regardless of the season the Gov's have had so far, they will come here with the intent to win. It's up to the Owls to play their best and get the job done. I do have to say the comradarie and team spirit this year seems great. We can go as far as our determination and talent take us this year.

I can't wait for Friday night at the Owls Nest!

TPoole....you are welcome in Hooterville anytime.....we could always use another great fan like you! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed tpoole, I was making that drive for 2 years when I lived over in Eagleton and doing stats for Ooltewah. I used to come down 411 and cut across at Ocoee. I know what you mean about the Soddy trip. Soddy is a 45 minute drive for us and we are in the same county.

Well.. Then you know a little about the local turf here in Blount County.. My neighbor worked for TVA and they moved his job to Chattanooga.. He traveled it daily... You and he were very dedicated.. The best I can tell, you can't get to Soddy from anywhere..... Pretty area but hard to get to....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Tea Pool.....cents ewe boyz iz headun' two Hootervuille.....Why don'tchee taik tha Cannonball two Hooterville???....Eye don't zacklee know whur two jump off tha trane....Butt look fer a big water tair wif 3 gurls skinny dippin' in hit....Jump off thair..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tea Pool.....cents ewe boyz iz headun' two Hootervuille.....Why don'tchee taik tha Cannonball two Hooterville???....Eye don't zacklee know whur two jump off tha trane....Butt look fer a big Water Tare wif 3 gurls skinny dippin' in hit....Jump off thair..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

does this guy annoy anyone else? maybe its just me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Owls!

does this guy annoy anyone else? maybe its just me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Owls!

Know hit ain't onlee ewe PRIMETIME AL......mommaSTARS sez when'st eye taik off my werk boots in tha trailer hit smells jest like Freetoes and momma got sick on corn chips wonce...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Beesides eye wuz talkin' two my buddy Tea Pool ennyhow........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Know hit ain't onlee ewe PRIMETIME AL......mommaSTARS sez when'st eye taik off my werk boots in tha trailer hit smells jest like Freetoes and momma got sick on corn chips wonce...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Beesides eye wuz talkin' two my buddy Tea Pool ennyhow........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

im sold, guess its just me, carry on /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

im sold, guess its just me, carry on /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Primtime Al

To paraphase my good friend starz----- "ewe jest have two no how two reed it" . "Ewe'll catch on before ewe no it.."

Hope two sea ewe inn Hooterville..

tea pool won to

GO GOVS

tpoole12, seeing WillieB got players all busted up, you fellers can borrow Alcoa's 1st and 2nd team this week..............we ain't going to need'm against Booker T. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Why thanks BC... We could use a few... One of your former players seems to be getting back on his feet (foot). Zach was playing quite well in the seven on seven scrimmages before his surgery. You guys stay focused and somebody keep coach "Dunkin" straight....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Why thanks BC... We could use a few... One of your former players seems to be getting back on his feet (foot). Zach was playing quite well in the seven on seven scrimmages before his surgery. You guys stay focused and somebody keep coach "Dunkin" straight....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Yep, Zach and the those Owens brothers are good football players! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Dunkin's too big for me too keep straight /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />