Franklin Rebels VS. Independence Eagles

huskergymnast33

Bring your best Franklin, Becasue your best dont/wont/ cant play at INDY... Is that a joke or something.. That might be the dumbest thing i have ever heard.. Eagles fans better just leave your cars running because you will have to go back to them soon after the game starts.. I expect to hear a lot of the same chants that I heard in the Ravenwood game coming from the student section... WE CAN'T HEAR YOU... All rebels fans know what im talking about when I say the bomb WILL drop after this game

I'm glad Franklin fans are already planning for after the game. Shouldn't y'all worry about the game first? If you think Franklin is just going to come to Indy and run circles, you've got another thing coming. There is a difference between good fans, and fans who just like to cause trouble.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingz- As to Todd Campbell, the question was who was a better "high school receiver" - Todd Campbell and every other athlete who receives a scholarship to a Div I SEC school does so based upon a recruiters belief that he will be a good player "AT THE NEXT LEVEL" Thats why lineman who are 6'6 and 300lbs get recruited by colleges. Not because they were good lineman in highschool but because the recruiter believes they can be molded into a good player two years later after he has "grown" into his body and been coached by experts at the next level. Todd Campbell received a scholarship to UT for that very reason (IMO) he has the potential at the next level to be a good receveiver. In contrast, John Hewitt does not have "the potential" to be a good receiver at the next level and that's why he is on a track scholarship. Was IMO Todd a better high school receiver than John - No- Were more balls thrown to Todd than John - Yes - Did that hurt the team? Who knows or cares. Both boys are at a great university and both are on scholarship - enough said. Bottom line the recruiters got the looks they needed to make a judgement - which turned out great for Todd and for the Vols -

For several years now I have read your musing which you so aptly term "Monday Morning Coaching." However,I believe you crossed the line of acceptable discourse as when writing about Todd Campbell's career at FHS you stated "the problem was IMO and many others, there was a conflict of interest and some heavy duty politics at play." Such accusatory comments have no place in secondary school athletics. In short, these unwarranted remarks are an attack upon the integrity of FHS athletics. KingZ demanded that you explain the aforementioned remarks.Unfortunately you failed to either explain or retract your comments.Accordingly, the football community would be best served if you ceased your written commentaries and simply snap pictures and peddle your wares.

For several years now I have read your musing which you so aptly term "Monday Morning Coaching." However,I believe you crossed the line of acceptable discourse as when writing about Todd Campbell's career at FHS you stated "the problem was IMO and many others, there was a conflict of interest and some heavy duty politics at play." Such accusatory comments have no place in secondary school athletics. In short, these unwarranted remarks are an attack upon the integrity of FHS athletics. KingZ demanded that you explain the aforementioned remarks.Unfortunately you failed to either explain or retract your comments.Accordingly, the football community would be best served if you ceased your written commentaries and simply snap pictures and peddle your wares.

First of all , anything that Kingz615 "Demanded".....I would have done the exact opposite. He is a Hippocrite.(Sp?)

and obviously you have not read BDD comments very long or the comments from BDD and Kingz since Ravenwood, BDD hads done nothing but expressed good comments, comcerns and unbiased opinions.

We are all allowed our own opinions and personally I feel he has been classy about the comments.

first remember last year when you REBELS went to your car crying and the Franklin players caused a flood with thier tears.........

a few things that i have heard from a very good source, Heckman will be ready and believe it or not some of the smack from you on this board @ FHS is in his locker ( does this guarantee a win, nope but it will make his desire that much more) and from another good source ( hint Will Co Sherf Dept ) will be looking and waiting for any sort of antics

OH MY GOSH everyone, the Williamson Country Sherrifs Department will be there. Im so scared. What is going to happen to all of us.............

first remember last year when you REBELS went to your car crying and the Franklin players caused a flood with thier tears.........

a few things that i have heard from a very good source, Heckman will be ready and believe it or not some of the smack from you on this board @ FHS is in his locker ( does this guarantee a win, nope but it will make his desire that much more) and from another good source ( hint Will Co Sherf Dept ) will be looking and waiting for any sort of antics

you heard from a source that he is going to be ready.. congratulations... he can be as ready as he wants... doesnt mean anything on the field my friend.. and oh no the sheriffs department is going to be there.. thats pretty scary.. and to ihseagle.. yeah im a pretty good fan.. i have been to all the games except at mcgavock.. and i ended up getting the game film and watching it.. so yeah im a pretty good fan.. 3 hours till game time boys... its gonna be a great game.. good luck to ihs

I will agree that football and politics do not mix, but they certainly exist .... I will agree that they definately have no place on these boards.... I was wrong to put my emotions toward those politics on these boards. I explained my comments far more than I should have to KingZ. I agree that further comments on this matter should cease.

I will agree that football and politics do not mix, but they certainly exist .... I will agree that they definately have no place on these boards.... I was wrong to put my emotions toward those politics on these boards. I explained my comments far more than I should have to KingZ. I agree that further comments on this matter should cease.

I believe that the above statement is what we call "backing-off-the-issue". I really expected much more from a "BigDog" (by the way who is in charge of "taking-pictures" of FHS football games BDD) You seem to know every other tiny thing about Franklin (or at least appear to), so I am sure you can supply us with the "photographer's" name?

But if the past is an indicator, BDD will back-off the issue has he has done before

I believe that the above statement is what we call "backing-off-the-issue". I really expected much more from a "BigDog" (by the way who is in charge of "taking-pictures" of FHS football games BDD) You seem to know every other tiny thing about Franklin (or at least appear to), so I am sure you can supply us with the "photographer's" name?

But if the past is an indicator, BDD will back-off the issue has he has done before

Kingz, I think I speak for everyone here when I say "Just Shut Up." Every post you make is trashing someone or something: The Franklin Rebels, a poster, some team's fanbase. Enough of it. Unless you have some real insight, and not this smack you've been talking, then please hold your tounge for once and let people who want to actually discuss the game post without having to put up with all this crap.

Still in the 2nd quarter...

Franklin - 21

Independence - 0

Junior RB Alex Ford broke loose for a long run and Junior RB Keylo Lee finished off the drive with a TD run.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I didn't have enough gas to get to Thompson Station tonight (stupid hysteria) but I like hearing this!