Franklin Rebels VS. Independence Eagles

huskergymnast33

first of all i am not you brotha ... you state """""your group of fans who made such a bid deal about the 3-0 record at Declaration Way and that the rebels couldnt and wouldnt win there. Also, cant underestimate the talent on the team, Heckman, who is one of the counties best might I add, and that "Bring your best, because your best... blah blah blah"""" well what is it you stated this is a fun rivalry game with lots of passion yet you cry when we say 3-0 bring it to Declaration ay so make up your mind...........

like I said you all talked the talk last year and got what you wished for to play IHS in the playoffs---go cry to vince young

"like i said you all talked the talk last year and got what you wished for to play IHS in the playoffs---gor cry to vince young"

ok, perfect! we talked the talk last year and got what we wished for? what was it? to play you guys again in the playoffs? come on... you really think we wished to play you guys again and lose. you are brillant. we beat you at home that year, and call me crazy but we were completly satisified with that win. you truly are a sports genius. its always hard to beat a good football team twice in one year. and IHS was a good team that year and so was FHS, which your team learned that year, as well, that is hard to beat a good football team twice in one year. which makes it a passionate county rivalry.

like i said its guys like you who can screw it up

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"like i said you all talked the talk last year and got what you wished for to play IHS in the playoffs---gor cry to vince young"

ok, perfect! we talked the talk last year and got what we wished for? what was it? to play you guys again in the playoffs? come on... you really think we wished to play you guys again and lose. you are brillant. we beat you at home that year, and call me crazy but we were completly satisified with that win. you truly are a sports genius. its always hard to beat a good football team twice in one year. and IHS was a good team that year and so was FHS, which your team learned that year, as well, that is hard to beat a good football team twice in one year. which makes it a passionate county rivalry.

like i said its guys like you who can screw it up

yep sure did you were all on here (maybe not the players) but your fan base - you all were talking up a storm on how you were gonna march in and trounce us for the 2nd time - but alas last year is last year there is alot of football to be played this year- best of luck

I'd watch out. Saying that will offend some people over there at Indy. But it is true there are a couple of QBs in the county and one on their own team I would take before #7.

okay Sleeper are you N. Smiths dad ?

and for the other post ripping on A Heckman, let me tell you remember J Cutler compared to M Leinart or V Young those two lastly mentioned had all the tools while Cutler didnt have any same this year at Indy with heckman- put heckman in at FHS with that O line, recievers and those 2 studs at tailback -

as a coach of hs ball in Illinois and a few years evaluating talent for a BIG 10 school and still with a few contacts he is getting alot of looks from some DIV one teams