York @ Smith County

glover

sadly, words, and little smiling, laughing, even rolling yellow faces, will never be able to truly describe to you how much this last statement made me laugh.

What's so funny? Trousdale County is all of a sudden now the Green Bay Packers? What is so funny or hard to believe? Regardless, glad I can entertain you, even if it is at my expense.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What York Fans????????????

Believe it or not York does have fans. They even have jobs that interfer with getting to sit around on the computer. But they show up on Friday nights!!! Most of us do think Glover is funny which I've told him before.

My prediction YAI 27 Smith 19

GO DRAGONS!!!!

I heard that Vanwormer is hurt. I sure hope this isn't true. I'd like to see both teams healthy.

Confidence sounds low in here. The Owls are busy on the Westmoreland site talking down on the Eagles. Whats with that??? This is this weeks game??? Or Have I missed something?? Is that sort of like preparing for 2nd place in the region?? Something fishy going on here. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

sadly, words, and little smiling, laughing, even rolling yellow faces, will never be able to truly describe to you how much this last statement made me laugh.

Yep real funny. I bet they score on York. If they do the proofs in the pudding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am stil pulling for the Owls. But dont make funny remarks. TC could be the 4 2A region champs this year and we all know it.