Greenback at Harriman

matback

I think Greenback played Harriman last year and the year before that. Assuming you all aint using human growth harmones, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who has what.

Sure the boys have grown over the last year....everyone has gotten bigger and faster and stronger. Greenback is much better than I though they would be at this point in the year. This will be a very good game. I think Blue Devils are gonna miss that Inman kid who went to Rockwood. He is a pretty good back. Very tough one to call.

You are not thinking of the correct Inman. Dimitrique Inman is the good back and he is still at Harriman. Jeff Inman is now at Rockwood. He would have been a backup on offense at HHS...probably would have started on D.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not thinking of the correct Inman. Dimitrique Inman is the good back and he is still at Harriman. Jeff Inman is now at Rockwood. He would have been a backup on offense at HHS...probably would have started on D.

Wasnt sure about that. Sometimes you get boys with same last name. I know you all still have that big fullback. Tough runner!

freakzilla does brings up the compelling arguement about the two styles. Usually the team that runs well controls the game. It will be good for Harriman to have the home field. Yall should have a great game to watch.

If these two teams were in our region, they would be playing for 2nd place behind The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

You arrogant ######, if you think beating poor oakdale 61-20 gives you braggin rights you are one mistaken fool. Grace could not come close to hangin with Greenback or Harriman that's why you want schedule us. Until you come up with a strong schedule and stop running up the score on teams like oakdale you have absolutely NO business being on this thread! If grace had scheduled us or harriman this season you rams would have been running home with your tail between your legs. Until you're ready to play with the big boys stay OFF our thread! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

If these two teams were in our region, they would be playing for 2nd place behind The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Well see how good you are when you travel to coalfield, Oneida beat them 49 to 0 and didn't play the starters all night. You guys will have a tough time just beating them. What you think.

Yikes! I would be careful calling out Greenback or Harriman in tackle football. Grace WILL likely play one of these teams...as in, your team stepping out onto the field with their team.

I ain't saying nothing...I'm just saying.

It's always smart to provide two teams you will probably meet later with bullitin board material. Ask Loudon's coach how it worked out for him. "it's always nice to be the county champion" oops, maybe he thought Greenback was in Blount County, I mean they do play in the Blount County jamboree.

You arrogant ######, if you think beating poor oakdale 61-20 gives you braggin rights you are one mistaken fool. Grace could not come close to hangin with Greenback or Harriman that's why you want schedule us. Until you come up with a strong schedule and stop running up the score on teams like oakdale you have absolutely NO business being on this thread! If grace had scheduled us or harriman this season you rams would have been running home with your tail between your legs. Until you're ready to play with the big boys stay OFF our thread! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

keesball that Grace bunch sounds a lot like the Blount county 5a schools and Alcoa, I'm sure thay will play you in every other sport won't they? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha grace beat harriman or greenback?..whats funny is if you put grace in our region they wouldnt even make the playoffs..we do got harriman greenback oneida midway darn even coalfield who could beat grace..it was 14 to 7 oakdale at the end of the first quarter last week..so lets think a minute when it comes playoff time i hope grace does when the region so our 4th place team will send them back to knox county crying there poor little eyes out

Ask Grace how they did without pads on against Greenback in the passing league? I'm sure they are a power team and the passing league is not an indicator of how good they really are. What about Grace's powerhouse schedule? They have played North Greene ranked 326 out of 330 teams in TN, Unaka ranked 323, and Oakdale ranked 317. They play King's Academy this week who is 318. It doesn't get much weaker than that. You can't compare that kind of schedule to Greenback's and Harriman's whom have played Loudon (150) and Kingston (93) respectively. Even Sunbright at 305 and Monterey at 281 would be tough games on the Grace schedule. I think the sports writers need to take a look at who teams like Grace and Cosby play before they rank them in polls over teams like Midway, Oneida, Greenback, Harriman, and Hampton. The "cream will rise to the top", and we will see who the best teams are very soon. My prediction is that Grace will go 9-1 and lose in the first round of the playoffs. They will lose to Hampton and beat the rest of the 300+ ranked teams on their schedule.

Passing leauges don't mean a thing. Do they give out state championship trophies for passing league? We were shorthanded when we played you all any way. You better worry about the weak region you play in before you even get a chance to face The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Passing leauges don't mean a thing. Do they give out state championship trophies for passing league? We were shorthanded when we played you all any way. You better worry about the weak region you play in before you even get a chance to face The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

I'm not a region 2 person ,although I do like most of the teams in it. They have always been superior to region 1. Only 2 region 1 teams have ever been able to go through it. Cloudland did it several years and Hampton has done it the past three years. Region 2 is anything but weak, Region 1 will have to play their butts off to get any wins this season. Not really any good comparisons right now ,but as the season goes by ,it will clear up alot.

Moral of the story, Don't bite off more than you can chew.