Sequatchie Co. (4-0) @ Bledsoe Co. (0-4)

Sequatchie

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie takes this one easily . Everyone thinks it will be close but our def is just to solid and the off can score points. Bledsoe will come to play but with players and the coach suspended sequatchie moves to 5-0. Good luck to both teams

Sequatchie -28

Bledsoe - 6

no players suspended this week......who has really tested Sequatchie this year.....don't get me wrong, i know Bledsoe is no power house.....but Whitwell, Cannon? Bledsoe and Sequatchie have been playing for fourth out of a five team field for a few years now....until one of us beat Tyner or Boyd......we have done nothing.....because i don't see either one of us or Marion going on the road and winning a play off game.....sorry, but its the truth....

no players suspended this week......who has really tested Sequatchie this year.....don't get me wrong, i know Bledsoe is no power house.....but Whitwell, Cannon? Bledsoe and Sequatchie have been playing for fourth out of a five team field for a few years now....until one of us beat Tyner or Boyd......we have done nothing.....because i don't see either one of us or Marion going on the road and winning a play off game.....sorry, but its the truth....

Everybody we've played this year has tested us, they didn't just see us and say lets roll over. We have just put teams away in the second half. We need to score more in the first half when the oppurtunity presents itself. We blew to many chances against Whitwell. We had the ball on the 4 or 5 yard line twice and no points. We have not played a solid game on offence all year, when and if we do we will give Tyner and Boyd all they want. But as always, we have to stay healthy and that worries me because, we are a little small.

Let's not forget about POWERHOUSE East Literature!

Heart:

Bledsoe - 28

Dumlap - 14

Head:

Bledsoe - 22

Dumlap - 19

All starters will be back and rested and fired up for this game. We have definately played better teams and it will show friday night.

You will see a completely diffrent team from Sequatchie then you have seen in many years. I dont think bledsoe will keeps this close just becuase i know coach B and staff will have these boys ready to play. We owe Bledsoe two years of a beating and it will be unleashed friday night. Sequatchie has to much speed and depth for Bledsoe. Polk and Tyner are tough teams but upperman and LV u guys should have at least won one of those. Also i dont see our def giving up more then 14 points in this game and our off can score more then that. Sequatchie wins and keeps things going.

Everybody we've played this year has tested us, they didn't just see us and say lets roll over. We have just put teams away in the second half. We need to score more in the first half when the oppurtunity presents itself. We blew to many chances against Whitwell. We had the ball on the 4 or 5 yard line twice and no points. We have not played a solid game on offence all year, when and if we do we will give Tyner and Boyd all they want. But as always, we have to stay healthy and that worries me because, we are a little small.

Your new coach has done a wonderful job so far and you will probably beat bledsoe but to think you can hang with Tyner and Boyd is more than a bit of a stretch.You guys should be proud of your team and coach but the real test are yet to come.GOOD LUCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />