Westmoreland@Cannon Co

Gridiron88

As usual, Freds A Mule is confused. I believe he should read what oldskool said before owl1 responded. Sounds like the lack of confidence is coming from Northern Sumner Co.

Making excuses for LAST year??? Being optimistic????

1 point against TC???? Again your confused..........1 point wouldn't have made much difference. So...1-10-19 wouldn't have mattered much either....not in SC anyway. Maybe up in Whinemoreland scoreing 1 point and losing makes a difference. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are right! I'll take 1 point over your 0 ANYDAY. Still living in the past or Oldskool aren't we. As I see it, look at the standings there Pee brain. Eagles with a perfect record too your 1 loss to TC.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual, Freds A Mule is confused. I believe he should read what oldskool said before owl1 responded. Sounds like the lack of confidence is coming from Northern Sumner Co.

Making excuses for LAST year??? Being optimistic????

1 point against TC???? Again your confused..........1 point wouldn't have made much difference. So...1-10-19 wouldn't have mattered much either....not in SC anyway. Maybe up in Whinemoreland scoreing 1 point and losing makes a difference. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Blah Blah Blah Blah BLah chicken mite, too boring on you own thread? No lack of confidence here as you will soon find out when you venture into Northern Sumner Co. in a few weeks.

You are right! I'll take 1 point over your 0 ANYDAY. Still living in the past or Oldskool aren't we. As I see it, look at the standings there Pee brain. Eagles with a perfect record too your 1 loss to TC.

Standings?? Again there Freds a Mule.....exactly what do the STANDINGS mean after week 4?? Talk to me the last week of the regular season. I've got a feeling that if Whinemoreland ain't in 1st.....I won't hear from you.

1 point.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....which collum does that go in??

Wins go on the left..............losses go right.....In Whine moreland ..scores-almosts-got cheated- should haves and the like go where??? the middle collum ..the 3rd collum...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Blah Blah Blah Blah BLah chicken mite, too boring on you own thread? No lack of confidence here as you will soon find out when you venture into Northern Sumner Co. in a few weeks.

Not too bored. I just enjoy watching all the people from NORTHERN SUMNER CO.. I could makes it easier for you guys.

Go by the nearest burger joint....and get some soda straws......it's easier to blow smoke up each others hind parts if you use the straws.

Glad to know that there is "no lack of confidence as you will soon find out". I guess that means there WAS a lack of confidence the last 2 times WHS and SC met??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Standings?? Again there Freds a Mule.....exactly what do the STANDINGS mean after week 4?? Talk to me the last week of the regular season. I've got a feeling that if Whinemoreland ain't in 1st.....I won't hear from you.

1 point.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....which collum does that go in??

Wins go on the left..............losses go right.....In Whine moreland ..scores-almosts-got cheated- should haves and the like go where??? the middle collum ..the 3rd collum...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Love is in the Air. Look Termite, there are 3 teams in this Region maybe 4 that could beat each other on a given night. I still say the Region final will be between SC, WHS and York. Tomorrow night the game between SC and York will tell a lot on who has the upper hand. I don't know about York because I haven't seen them play but SC and WHS are better than they were last year. Are they evenly matched, we will see. Is one better than the other, we will see. I will say this, both have good Football teams this year and I realize that and its time for all of yall in SC to realize that. When week 8 is over we will know who is number one. Until then, we don't know.

Love is in the Air. Look Termite, there are 3 teams in this Region maybe 4 that could beat each other on a given night. I still say the Region final will be between SC, WHS and York. Tomorrow night the game between SC and York will tell a lot on who has the upper hand. I don't know about York because I haven't seen them play but SC and WHS are better than they were last year. Are they evenly matched, we will see. Is one better than the other, we will see. I will say this, both have good Football teams this year and I realize that and its time for all of yall in SC to realize that. When week 8 is over we will know who is number one. Until then, we don't know.

Wait a minute Singer....I don't think I've said otherwise. The Postal one has been playing the underdog card. Oldskool is optimistic. Fred wants to point at the standings.

I think we qualify for the underdog roll according to the regional voting on coach T.

I suppose you're right Mr. Postman, SC is still ranked at #6 in the state in 2A according to the polls on this site. And this is after being BLANKED by a 1A team. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So back to the cannon and west game. it sounds like they should be evenly matched. heck cannon should win if they can stuff westys star running back a few times. but one weird fact, i dont think cannon has any first half points this year.

they havent. which is sad. they've came out of the gate strong in a couple games and bust a big play or so and it get called back. the boys from cc are gonna have to put together 4 quarters of football tonight. and if they do i like their chances in this one. GO LIONS!!!