Westmoreland@Cannon Co

Gridiron88

I suppose you're right Mr. Postman, SC is still ranked at #6 in the state in 2A according to the polls on this site. And this is after being BLANKED by a 1A team. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

After loosing to a 1A team that that would win region 4 2A this year. I might add. Thats no secret and no comparison. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That seems to be the reason for the poll being what it is. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garbage town is 1 behind Westmoreland in everything. Standings, state rank, and Brains. Stay behind and smell my cookin.

Garbage TOWN.....Don't know of any towns (incorporated) in SC ,,,so you may be right.....

Behind Whinemoreland in EVERYTHING???................I see what the problem is.....Your facing the wrong way Freds a Mule.....

You might had a little credibility for a minute.......then you had to throw brains in the mix.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Your credibility just got shot all to heck..........

Garbage TOWN.....Don't know of any towns (incorporated) in SC ,,,so you may be right.....

Behind Whinemoreland in EVERYTHING???................I see what the problem is.....Your facing the wrong way Freds a Mule.....

You might had a little credibility for a minute.......then you had to throw brains in the mix.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Your credibility just got shot all to heck..........

That's right, keep eating westmorelands dust LITTLE mite.

I believe all the owl faithful are afraid MUNSON will take maynard's job if he is not careful. He sounds much more qualified according to his resume. Georgia Tech could beat Riverdale, Sparta or the Upperman Bees no matter if I LOVE HS FOOTBALL was on the team or not. You sound confident about this game against cannon oleskool. Last season, this was the game that Austin Freeman went down in the first quarter due to that elbow injury. I hope we look sharp and put some points on the board but as usual a 2-0 win is OK with me. Just WIN baby. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, after finding out who Mr. Munson is, he is a real good one. Any school would be so blessed to have him. In fact, the word is, every coach at Smith County is nervous about their jobs. Maybe he would be interested in picking up garbage like you that is a football mastermind since you played high school football and are such a great pee wee football coach. Two coaches of your calibur would be all any team would need.

Yeah, after finding out who Mr. Munson is, he is a real good one. Any school would be so blessed to have him. In fact, the word is, every coach at Smith County is nervous about their jobs. Maybe he would be interested in picking up garbage like you that is a football mastermind since you played high school football and are such a great pee wee football coach. Two coaches of your calibur would be all any team would need.

Thanks for the compliment ILHSF. Who did you find Munson to truly be? Is he for real, or is he MO$$$Y?

GO LIONS!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Glover, you cant tell the difference between a chicken hawk and an eagle can you?

Thanks for the compliment ILHSF. Who did you find Munson to truly be? Is he for real, or is he MO$$$Y?

Glover, you cant tell the difference between a chicken hawk and an eagle can you?

This and you are the chickenhawks I've seen!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

two big plays 90 yard run in first half and a 55 yard pass with less than two minutes to go in 4th quarter for westmoreland.... add a missed extra point by cannon county sums up the game.... Cannon played there hearts out, i don't think westmoreland was expecting the fight they got from CC....

I was...I knew it would be that close. I really thought CC would win.