Oakland vs Wilson Central

WCfan09

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name='Rebel_Pride' date='Sep 16 2008 - 10:58 AM' post='826856884']

As a FCHS fan, I have seen both teams play, and both are extremely talented and well coached. I think it will no doubt be 7 points or less, and I will have to go with Oakland. Good luck to both teams!

I will have to go wc-17 Oak-14

My biggest concern is whether everyone from WC is healed up from the MJ game or not. Until I know that I don't have a prediction.

Are you meaning the Siegel game? If so, that was two weeks ago, the WC team is focused on Oakland this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it will be a really close game, could be one of the best games this year for 4-5a. Im going with my boys at WC! Good luck to both teams!

Are you meaning the Siegel game? If so, that was two weeks ago, the WC team is focused on Oakland this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it will be a really close game, could be one of the best games this year for 4-5a. Im going with my boys at WC! Good luck to both teams!

No, I meant WC as I see this game going to the team with the most depth as WC is not that deep already. Oakland is dressing 100 and while all are not starters, they WILL keep fresh legs in the game.

'Rumor' going around is that WC suffered some injuries to some key players from the MJ game.

No, I meant WC as I see this game going to the team with the most depth as WC is not that deep already. Oakland is dressing 100 and while all are not starters, they WILL keep fresh legs in the game.

'Rumor' going around is that WC suffered some injuries to some key players from the MJ game.

LOD, I did some checking and you are correct. WC lost 2 starters in the MJ game and then lost 2 starters vs the Stars and you are right; they are thin. I would say that the Coach McDaniel might have an easy go of it this Friday night. That bunch from the Glade will scrap with you though...................it is a shame that they will not be at full strength. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

LOD, I did some checking and you are correct. WC lost 2 starters in the MJ game and then lost 2 starters vs the Stars and you are right; they are thin. I would say that the Coach McDaniel might have an easy go of it this Friday night. That bunch from the Glade will scrap with you though...................it is a shame that they will not be at full strength. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It will not be an easy game for either team. WC always plays hard until the final whistle. This will probably be the best game in Region 4 Friday night.

i will disagree with them having an easy go at it.