Oakland vs Wilson Central

WCfan09

LOD, I did some checking and you are correct. WC lost 2 starters in the MJ game and then lost 2 starters vs the Stars and you are right; they are thin. I would say that the Coach McDaniel might have an easy go of it this Friday night. That bunch from the Glade will scrap with you though...................it is a shame that they will not be at full strength. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

May we take this with a grian of salt, tequila breath. I always wonder about inside info , good or bad. A week off to heal seems to be what the cats had last week. Poor me does not always work Cisco. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May we take this with a grian of salt, tequila breath. I always wonder about inside info , good or bad. A week off to heal seems to be what the cats had last week. Poor me does not always work Cisco. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

"Tequila Breath"...........now thats funny; I don't care what anybody says. However, I must take issue with the "Cisco" part. Now would I lie??...........I simply "heard" that the Cats are used, abused, and totally close to needing "life support".

Where have you been lately tut? Long time between posts! I am just trying to keep all these in Reg 4-5A up on the "straight skinny". Cats could be in for a long night (operative words here are "could be").

ole /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

who ever said the cats need life support was mistaken. oakland might need it though after they leave the stadium with a loss come friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> thats my opinion atleast

Oakland shall be fine win or lose after friday night. A win friday would be no doubt great and would put Oakland 1 step closer to a region championship, but this game is more of a must win for Wilson Central than it is for Oakland. With that said, no matter how thin WC is, nobody can discount the fact that this team peaked late last year and by the end of the season was one of the top 10 teams in the state and 5A, and they return alot of those guys that made it so. This is the best team Oakland will have to face up to this point and is a huge test as to whether or not Oakland is legit. Given Oakland's lofty ranking and WC's 0-1 region record, I think it goes without saying that the Patriots will get WC's best shot friday night.

Massey Rating say WC 19-17, but unapproved website say Oakland 27-21, so you decide which one to believe ./popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

OK, this thread has already mentioned 'wings' AND tequila. Are you folks deliberately trying to mess up my diet? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If so, then SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

who ever said the cats need life support was mistaken. oakland might need it though after they leave the stadium with a loss come friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> thats my opinion atleast

Oakland definitely won't need life support. They've already got 4 games under their belt about to be one more tomorrow. Even if we did lose we are still only 2 games away from a playoff berth. Oakland either way will be just fine. But it should be a good game tomorrow I'm looking forward to it. My final prediction. 20 Oakland Wilson Central 10. Oaklands D shouldn't give up more then ten points in this game and their offense should be able to put up a couple touchdowns but it will be a fairly close game!

I have yet to see Oakland play, but I was highly impressed with Wilson Central. This is a great week for Region 4 football. The Smyrna-Blackman game will be a low scoring dogfight IMO, and this game and the Siegel-Riverdale Game will both be games with the winner scoring in the mid 20's. Im calling Wilson Central in an upset because they run a very smooth offense with alot of misdirections, but Oakland is a very good football team and this one could go either way. 24-21 Wilson Central.

I would expect this game to be a defensive battle and a fight for feild position. WC defense will be ready and /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> to stop the Pats offense. It will be a good game with WC coming out on top 21 - 7. Good Luck and KEEP IT CLEAN!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />