South Rebels vs Johnson Co

Rebeltothecore

At the start of the season their was talk of a Longhorn upset, but I think most now expect a romp. The mighty Rebel "O" is about to dine on a prime cut of Longhorn beef. I will go so far as to say that the Rebs put at least 28 on everybody they play in the regular season. Too much fire power.........Rebs 41 Horns 14

Good Luck to both

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the start of the season their was talk of a Longhorn upset, but I think most now expect a romp. The mighty Rebel "O" is about to dine on a prime cut of Longhorn beef. I will go so far as to say that the Rebs put at least 28 on everybody they play in the regular season. Too much fire power.........Rebs 41 Horns 14

Good Luck to both

Mental attitude is everything...on any given Friday Night. To be ranked #3 in 4A we need to put on a fireworks show every week or we don't deserve it. Either Henry County plays in a weak region or they have a Chinese conection...or else they are just good.

All games are always at 7:30 until the playoffs. back in the 70's games started at 8:30pm until the first week in October then they went to 7:30.

WR, Corner, Backup QB. Immediately.

Good thing we know when the games started in the 70's. Or else we might get there too early?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Guest longhorns51

Alright i havent made a prediction yet. Mainly because everyone knows how the south games end. But i feel that this year we can do it, if we can keep it close at the half. Our D will step it up this game, and Souths D seems to be a little weak. If Unicoi can put up over 200 yards on you in the 1st half i believe we can hold our own. Its going to be a shoot out.

South 35

Johnson County 38

For those that are going up by Watauga Lake and need directions. I 81 to I 26 (181) to Johnson City to the Elizabethton (Miligan Colege) exit toward 'Betsy to the second stop light at Grindstaff Chevrolet then Right (which goes behind Grindstaff) to first stop light then Right onto Gap Creek Rd. follow to end then Right onto US19E to Hampton (1-2 miles) then Left onto 321/67 toward Watauga Dam/Watauga Lake, follow to Mountain City. 321 turns Right up a hill to Boone NC and at that point the road becomes HWY 67. Make sure you don't turn Right to Boone but instead continue on and the road becomes 67. You will go through Butler before Mountain City. At the stop light in Mountain City HWY 67 becomes Main St. Go thru the stop light to the 4th street on the Left onto Church St. then to the 4th? street on the Right onto Fairground Lane. Stadium is in the back.

Guest longhorns51

For those that are going up by Watauga Lake and need directions. I 81 to I 26 (181) to Johnson City to the Elizabethton (Miligan Colege) exit toward 'Betsy to the second stop light at Grindstaff Chevrolet then Right (which goes behind Grindstaff) to first stop light then Right onto Gap Creek Rd. follow to end then Right onto US19E to Hampton (1-2 miles) then Left onto 321/67 toward Watauga Dam/Watauga Lake, follow to Mountain City. 321 turns Right up a hill to Boone NC and at that point the road becomes HWY 67. Make sure you don't turn Right to Boone but instead continue on and the road becomes 67. You will go through Butler before Mountain City. At the stop light in Mountain City HWY 67 becomes Main St. Go thru the stop light to the 4th street on the Left onto Church St. then to the 4th? street on the Right onto Fairground Lane. Stadium is in the back.

wow thats the long way but good luck with all that.

Alright i havent made a prediction yet. Mainly because everyone knows how the south games end. But i feel that this year we can do it, if we can keep it close at the half. Our D will step it up this game, and Souths D seems to be a little weak. If Unicoi can put up over 200 yards on you in the 1st half i believe we can hold our own. Its going to be a shoot out.

South 35

Johnson County 38

Johnson County will be right in this one........ until the game starts...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> South 7 TD's or 49... to Mountain Cities 2 TD's or 14.....Fletcher 200+ yards 3 TD's and Davenport 250 Passing and 3 TD's 2 to KK and 1 to SW.. the JV will score the 7th TD......end of story...

If enough of you come this route gas will be 5.00 per gallon by the morning!!! 2 words for you to consider.....TOM TOM!!!! HA