Happy Valley at Gatlinburg Pittman

tdorbust

Guest longhorns51

Congrats HV enjoy this win, because next week its going to be a blood bath. Johnson County will throw all over you. To tell you the truth we will run all over you too, ahhh why not we will do whatever we want to you guys. Just show up pay your 5 dollars and then you can leave at halftime so you can get something to eat before you go home to watch highlights tonight.

GO HORNS WIN BIG THIS WEEK AND REMEMBER ITS HAPPY VALLEY SO DONT TRY TO HARD.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats HV enjoy this win, because next week its going to be a blood bath. Johnson County will throw all over you. To tell you the truth we will run all over you too, ahhh why not we will do whatever we want to you guys. Just show up pay your 5 dollars and then you can leave at halftime so you can get something to eat before you go home to watch highlights tonight.

you might be surprized old boy... happy valley is a pretty good team..... you guys bout got beat by a single A team, Hampton...... of course i am a hampton fan...but GP had a good team and HV beat them.... but the Horns might be very surprized.......

You must be related to bluemachine.

Im so gald that someone brought this GP team back down to earth. All i heard about this week is how bad GP was gonna smash on HV, there was some smashing alright, but not from GP. This opens it up for the other teams in the region to capitalize on HV's win and come in and steal the top spot this year. Good job HV, you made alot of people very happy in region 1, and you humbled alot of people too. Keep it up guys!

Im so gald that someone brought this GP team back down to earth. All i heard about this week is how bad GP was gonna smash on HV, there was some smashing alright, but not from GP. This opens it up for the other teams in the region to capitalize on HV's win and come in and steal the top spot this year. Good job HV, you made alot of people very happy in region 1, and you humbled alot of people too. Keep it up guys!

Well stated. GP was up by 2 with 7 minutes to go ball on 8 yard line getting ready to score. We let big plays kill us. Happy Valley deserved to win. We were humble before the game as we are every game. We do, however, expect to win every ballgame because that is GP's tradition. We won 11 last year including two from boys from Harrogate.

Well stated. GP was up by 2 with 7 minutes to go ball on 8 yard line getting ready to score. We let big plays kill us. Happy Valley deserved to win. We were humble before the game as we are every game. We do, however, expect to win every ballgame because that is GP's tradition. We won 11 last year including two from boys from Harrogate.

I had no idea how the game went down, all i knew was the score. And the boys on the team may be humble but the parents and fans are nothing of the sort, like i said all i heard is how bad GP was gonna smash on HV and they didnt and ive seen nothing like good job from anybody that has GP in their name. I am just proud that the underdog won, and yes GP beat up on CG twice last year but it took awhile to beat us in the playoffs but you got it done like a good team should do. Now all we gotta do is figure out how to get any team from this region through Tornado country with a W.