• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
savestheday798

JPII at MBA

no i dont think it will be close at all. JP2 has gotten better but in the last years they played MBA has taken starters out at half and still killed jp2

I don't know what to think about this one. I think we will win, but I really don't know what to expect in this one.

The team that keeps messing up my thinking is Goodpasture. Goodpasture beat JPII, they beat Ravenwood, and Ravenwood goes out and beats BA. I know you can't tell much from a scrimmage, but we scrimmaged Goodpasture and they were not competitive. So either Goodpasture has improved like crazy since the end of the 2nd week of 2 a days, or these other teams aren't very good. I don't know which it is.

oh ya, last year when we played JPII we returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown, and the rest of the night went downhill from there for JPII. The year before they beat us at home. We put the ball on the ground 2 or 3 times in the redzone, and probably 6 times all together. It was not pretty.

I don't know what to think about this one. I think we will win, but I really don't know what to expect in this one.

The team that keeps messing up my thinking is Goodpasture. Goodpasture beat JPII, they beat Ravenwood, and Ravenwood goes out and beats BA. I know you can't tell much from a scrimmage, but we scrimmaged Goodpasture and they were not competitive. So either Goodpasture has improved like crazy since the end of the 2nd week of 2 a days, or these other teams aren't very good. I don't know which it is.

Just for the record, JPII beat Goodpasture 20-14.

Just for the record, JPII beat Goodpasture 20-14.

Thanks, I tried to check that score before I posted, I must have found last years. I know JPII has lost to Ryan, who else have they lost to and who have they beaten?

Thanks, I tried to check that score before I posted, I must have found last years. I know JPII has lost to Ryan, who else have they lost to and who have they beaten?

JPII beat Knoxville Webb and Goodpasture, they lost to Greenbrier and Father Ryan. Their record is 2-2. Prediction MBA 34-JPII 14. Where you at Knight Time, did your computer blow up. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

JPII beat Knoxville Webb and Goodpasture, they lost to Greenbrier and Father Ryan. Their record is 2-2. Prediction MBA 34-JPII 14. Where you at Knight Time, did your computer blow up. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

MBA is certainly capable of scoring 34 points, but they will have to improve to do it. They could have been up 28-0 in the 1st half at Hillsboro except for turnovers and penalties. I'm not sure I want to be the team on the receiving end of it when MBA puts it all together, but to this point they really haven't.