A/AA STATE

seymourbutts1

years ago, your statement is completely invalid.

I never said the achievements of any team wasn't well deserved or that the young men and women that play the game don't work hard so make sure you state facts when you're talking about one of my posts! You obviously don't have a clue about high school athletics, and know nothing about what goes on. I don't care if all the kids have been there from day one, they don't come from a geographically zoned area now do they? No they don't so don't insult my intelligence with this idiotic post about private schools not recruitng. Its a known fact that they do however take nothing away from these kids accomplishments, they still had to tee it up and compete and they did and congrats to them for that. Just don't get back on CoachT and insult everyone's intelligence about what goes on behind the scenes. As for me leaving this website, well that won't happen, been here alot longer than you have and will be here after you're gone. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

THE ONLY WAY ANY PRIVATE SCHOOL GETS "ANY" STUDENTS IS BY RECRUITING!!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then o wise man how does a private school get students? Just open the doors? and they come?

Well, CPA is a Christian school, so maybe they get students, because the parents of the students want them to grow religiously and academically at the same time. Also factors such as nicer facilities, less trouble making kids, better education, more recognized by universities, and so on would lead kids to go to private schools.

Well, CPA is a Christian school, so maybe they get students, because the parents of the students want them to grow religiously and academically at the same time. Also factors such as nicer facilities, less trouble making kids, better education, more recognized by universities, and so on would lead kids to go to private schools.

they recruit. end of story. all privates do. sorry its just a fact. public schools always get their best athletes drawn away. i have seen it happen. so dont say they dont. goodpasture stole our best athlete away from our town. so dont tell me they dont.

they recruit. end of story. all privates do. sorry its just a fact. public schools always get their best athletes drawn away. i have seen it happen. so dont say they dont. goodpasture stole our best athlete away from our town. so dont tell me they dont.

it's just a fact huh? you have the inside knowledge on EVERY private to make a blanket statement like that?

it's just a fact huh? you have the inside knowledge on EVERY private to make a blanket statement like that?

Thats how they get "all" of their students - no one is made to go to a private - no matter what kind of student they are? Once u say you are going to open a private school - u are recruiting - only way to get "any" student

Then o wise man how does a private school get students? Just open the doors? and they come?

When you are in a school system like ours, yep that is pretty much correct. When mine was 4, I looked at three pre-k schools and picked what I thought was the best one. At that point, I assure you, he was not recruited for being an athlete. And by the way, on the way home, I go by a billboard advertising our local magnet school....should we multiply them by 1.8 ????????

It's going to be a mute point anyway in a few years. The privates are being forced out of Div I. You think the best athletes are being taken now, just wait until financial aid can be given..........be careful of what you wish for.