Congratulations Coach Shelton

old24eagle

With the big win against AAA Pigeon Forge Coach Shelton tied the record for wins by a Coach then broke the record the following week(in less than 4 seasons) with another big time win @ Cloudland. Congrats Coach , We love ya and hopefully we can add many , many more wins to this record before its all done /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious how many times coach Shelton has won the region and how many playoff games he has won? How many wins does he have? Congratulations on the win over Cloudland. I do think you all can beat Hampton for 2nd place. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just curious how many times coach Shelton has won the region and how many playoff games he has won? How many wins does he have? Congratulations on the win over Cloudland. I do think you all can beat Hampton for 2nd place. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

i am not one to know the facts, but i dont think cosby has ever won the region or a playoff game. i would assume that coach shelton has probably come the closest. regardless what does it matter. from what i see and what little i know he and his staff have done everything to get them were they are now. when you go from not winning to winning that says alot. you keep that up and regional championships and playoff wins will come. i guess that for some people things just come easy. not sure about his record have to get that from someone else.

i am not one to know the facts, but i dont think cosby has ever won the region or a playoff game. i would assume that coach shelton has probably come the closest. regardless what does it matter. from what i see and what little i know he and his staff have done everything to get them were they are now. when you go from not winning to winning that says alot. you keep that up and regional championships and playoff wins will come. i guess that for some people things just come easy. not sure about his record have to get that from someone else.

Currently 21-15 in about 3.5 seasons as head Eagle. Grace dude knew the answer to playoff wins and region championships it was the same amount they have.......... only reason I did not respond to him. Grace is gonna buy them one shortly hopefully we can EARN one before that happens!

Great job by Coach Shelton and his staff, the program really took off with these guys. They may not ever win a regional championship or for that matter ,a playoff game.,but they are definately a different team from the One's in the past.Hang in there fellers. Week 10 won't get here soon enough.

Thanks everyone. the credit goes out to alot more people than me. i have wonderful coaches who do a great job and players who have bought into the ideas and pride that we have brought here. i just hope that that continues. i love what i do and win or lose i wil always give my best effort.

old eagle thanks buddy you have been a great friend i am honored to call you my brother. eagle 3314 thanks you have been there from the beging and help bring in that one extra part to the mix thanks. big blue thanks for coming in the mix makes for a good combo.

thanks again coach shelton

Hey coach, congrats on the accomplishment. But I know you have greater things in mind. That is what makes you successful. I hope you have not forgot who this is. I hope that you all continue to have a great season. I am keeping up with it every Friday night after we get finished.

I wanted to respond to this "curious" remark from this Grace Christian supporter. Where I am coaching now, I am seeing first hand the advantage that private schools have. Does the words "Brentwood Academy" mean anything to you. You know that you have a complete advantage over other schools because of your ability to recruit. Memphis University School has managed to find a 1A prospect tide end since last year when they came to Cookeville, and we sent them back to MUS with a loss, HA HA. It must be nice to go out and bribe players to leave their homes to come and play at a school with that nice artificial turf. Just some thoughts!!!