South Pitt vs Tyner

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to adding South Pittsburg to my signature as team #14. Hope you guys can make it to the semis this year, we will be there waiting.

From all that is said about your squad,SP won't have to worry about ever seeing your little fellars.Sorry bout your bad luck.I hope you don't represent your community nor team.Go Pirates,do what you best tonight.And everything will be all right!

I agree, it was tough predicting that score but I just gotta hunch we are going to play extremely tough tonight! However, a one point victory will work just as well. See you at the game. By the way, game time is 8est and 7cst.

Thank's for the time. I thought it was 6:30 cst. I'm so ready to leave work right now and start the game earlier. I'm going to leave work around 4:30 and head over there around 5. I sure hope that fish sandwich is good because I'm not stopping anywhere's else to eat. man i'm so pumped right now and it look's like the clock is going backwards.

Old Pirate says this should be an exciting game for all who gets to be part of what promises to be a packed house. The Rams have talent, size and speed, but have shown their focus is sometimes not where it has to be to secure victories. The Piartes have a very strong bunch who have prepared for months in thee weight room. The Pirates have so much speed a blink or two and you've missed watching something exciting. This game will be like all great games between two powerful teams the men down in the trenches will determine the winner. Can SP score, yes can Tyner score, yes. The Rams we be fared up as some would say, however the Rams will see a team that appears to be focused, talented and waiting to show everybody a glimpse of what they are capable of doing.

OP says the Pirates have an abundance of gun powder that really has never been tested this year. The men from SP will win this game, SP 42 Tyner 14. Hope them hongry Pitt Bulldogs that pittsburg has on board their ship have been penned up and are ready to tearup some billy goats.

It is a good thing to have pride and faith in your team but, to use your own words, South Pittsburg hasn't been tested this year. Well, with the game just a few hours away, get those boys ready to get tested. Tyner may not win this game but, the scores that people are predicting on here are just crazy...........It will be a close, hard fought game. Maybe by these predictions on here, Tyner should just call and forfeit the game..........I assure you that won't happen and I also assure that the RAM TRAIN is getting ready to leave the station......you better get off the tracks............

It is a good thing to have pride and faith in your team but, to use your own words, South Pittsburg hasn't been tested this year. Well, with the game just a few hours away, get those boys ready to get tested. Tyner may not win this game but, the scores that people are predicting on here are just crazy...........It will be a close, hard fought game. Maybe by these predictions on here, Tyner should just call and forfeit the game..........I assure you that won't happen and I also assure that the RAM TRAIN is getting ready to leave the station......you better get off the tracks............

WOW, op is gonna get you for that...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only a few hours away & I cant wait! We will find a lot about South Pittsburg tonight. If it is a blowout look for another smooth ride to the boro. I dont think it will be though. I see a close hard fought game. I say SP adds a couple late to make it 48-34 & take home the victory. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Thank's for the time. I thought it was 6:30 cst. I'm so ready to leave work right now and start the game earlier. I'm going to leave work around 4:30 and head over there around 5. I sure hope that fish sandwich is good because I'm not stopping anywhere's else to eat. man i'm so pumped right now and it look's like the clock is going backwards.

I'm looking forward to that fish sandwich myself! Only 4 hours till gametime!