South Pitt vs Tyner

OLD PIRATE

Can ya save a Legend a seat. I like to blend in, like most legends do...

Old Pirate finds it harder all the time to blend into the crowd. Ole knotty head tends to stand out.

OP would like to meet the LL sometime. Perhaps the LL could email OP & discuss.

Yeh, it does look like them Ram fans are attempting to fill them Pirates with hot air. The Pirates better remember to stay hongry.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, it does look like them Ram fans are attempting to fill them Pirates with hot air. The Pirates better remember to stay hongry.

...CoachSpeak(taken from Times Free-Press, Tuesday, 09/23/2008)...

...Coach Turner..."Maybe South Pitt will get lost on the way over here. They're awfully dang good with great talent at the skill positions".

...Coach Grider..."They're the only team on our schedule that can run with us...My biggest concern is they've played a lot better competition".

...Coach Boeck..."Tyner is gigantic up front and probably more physical...the difference may be at quarterback. Tyner doesn't throw it much, but South Pittsburg can".

...CoachSpeak(taken from Times Free-Press, Tuesday, 09/23/2008)...

...Coach Turner..."Maybe South Pitt will get lost on the way over here. They're awfully dang good with great talent at the skill positions".

...Coach Grider..."They're the only team on our schedule that can run with us...My biggest concern is they've played a lot better competition".

...Coach Boeck..."Tyner is gigantic up front and probably more physical...the difference may be at quarterback. Tyner doesn't throw it much, but South Pittsburg can".

I always love this coach quotes. SP and Tyner both would try to convince us that their respective teams have a hard time lining up and snapping the ball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I always love this coach quotes. SP and Tyner both would try to convince us that their respective teams have a hard time lining up and snapping the ball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirate says them Pirate youngons are looking good. Stopped by and stood by the road and it was SP 30 - them Jasper Braves 0. Looks as if Coach Stone, ole Zone and friends have got them young Pirates firing full loads of gun powder. The future continues to look great for the SP program. Great jobs guys. Old Pirate would have stayed but OP kinda had the sent of an old goat. Needed a shower bad.

It is almost time for the big game. I have looked forward to this game since last year's nailbiter at Beene Stadium. I don't feel like Tyner will come out flat as they did last week. That is not taking anything away from the Warriors for you Jasper fans...just the facts. I believe if these two teams played again it would be a different outcome....sorry I got off topic. I see this as a very physical game with hard hitting on both sides of the ball. Tyner does have a little size advantage, but I believe the Pirates will be a little more disciplined and will pull this one out by 2-3 tds. My prediction:

SP -35

Tyner - 21