South Pitt vs Tyner

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That JV game sounds like it was really exciting. Wow. I have heard alot about playing game's at Tyner but I have never had the opportunity to go to a game there. I am kind of excited about going there to watch a good game. BTW can anyone tell me exactly where in Chattanooga Tyner High School is located?

Never mind..... people don't like my directions..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

STAY ON TOPIC ZONIE! lol GREAT SCORE THOUGH! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Old Pirate says Zone from what OP has heard is a rather smart guy when it comes to football. Well..........OP tries to over look his a Bama fan. Go War Eagles...............we own the tide.........................

The TIDE has turned

That JV game sounds like it was really exciting. Wow. I have heard alot about playing game's at Tyner but I have never had the opportunity to go to a game there. I am kind of excited about going there to watch a good game. BTW can anyone tell me exactly where in Chattanooga Tyner High School is located?

Map

Here are driving direction from the Tyner web site>>>> Tyner Academy is located at 6836 Tyner Road in Chattanooga TN 37421 - From I-75 take exit 7, turn west on Bonny Oaks Drive. Turn left on Lee Hwy, turn right on Tyner Rd. Go approximately 1 mile. Tyner Academy will be on the left. Guest parking is across the street at the middle school.

Nothing wrong with Blue and Gold. I'm was Bridgeport Tiger

Old Pirate has always maintained a lot of respect for what Bridgeport was.

Zone........OP justs has gotta knows, did you or some other delete OP's post?

OP has had all he cans stands and he can't stands no more. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirate has always maintained a lot of respect for what Bridgeport was.

Zone........OP justs has gotta knows, did you or some other delete OP's post?

OP has had all he cans stands and he can't stands no more. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have deleted nothing...no where...no time. I'm on a no delete vacation. I may get deleted myself /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

P.S. nohope, the spelling is Jasper or J...................R, country boy style.

I'll say this Old Pirate, if they had one of those little yellow head things with elephant nads I'd post it right here beside your post. At least you're on a thread Coacht isn't watching personally.

I have to agree with Whopper on his prediction. The Pirates will likely toy with Tyner for a quarter then blow Fridays game wide open. Won't be close.

BUT IF IT IS CLOSE, then that Zone has (as Ricky says to Lucy) "got some splaning to do" about that film evaluation. Nohope says, "If Zone had OP's nads he'd go ahead and repost his evaluation now, BEFORE the Tyner game........".

Nohope says good luck to ya'll country boys Friday night.

BUT IF IT IS CLOSE, then that Zone has (as Ricky says to Lucy) "got some splaning to do" about that film evaluation. Nohope says, "If Zone had OP's nads he'd go ahead and repost his evaluation now, BEFORE the Tyner game........".

I hope someone saw the original post so that after Friday they can tell us if the repost is an accurate duplication or if it has been modified..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />