Marion County vs Tyner

CoachT

Fans from both schools- post away. Just so you know, I will be personally moderating the Marion County threads for the time-being. Please email me if there are any posts I need to look at in the future. A word of advice to everyone- keep these threads on topic!!

Thanks and have a great game Friday night.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fans from both schools- you are free to post away. Just so you know, I will be personally moderating the Marion County threads for treh time-being. Please email me if there are any posts I need to look at in the future. A word of advice to everyone- keep these threads on topic!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Thanks Coacht. I'd like to be the first MC fan on this thread to welcome the Rams to town tonight. Looking forward to a well played game. Go Warriors.

Fans from both schools- post away. Just so you know, I will be personally moderating the Marion County threads for the time-being. Please email me if there are any posts I need to look at in the future. A word of advice to everyone- keep these threads on topic!!

Good idea coacht... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cant wait for the game tonight. Hope all the Tyner fans have a safe travel down to Marion tonight. Should be a good game, just hope the Warriors can somehow come out on top..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They may have the whistle but we have the train. lol good luck to both teams and may they play injury free. i hope we are not looking ahead. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

I hope your are...lol

Hope both teams play a good game and get out injury free.....good luck to both teams..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everyone remember that traffic on and around 75 and the airport will be shut down around 4:30 to 5. Vice President Chaney is in town and they are putting up road blocks. You might want to go through town to get over to 24.

Don't know how it will be tonight but they are working on the interstate bridge at Kimball. Traffic through Jasper was horrible last night as it was being routed off the interstate onto highway 41. Don't expect trouble tonight but if I-24 gets jammed up, you can always jump off to highway 41 and enter Jasper that way. Have a safe trip down.....

They may have the whistle but we have the train. lol good luck to both teams and may they play injury free. i hope we are not looking ahead. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Honestly..... when has Turner ever let Tyner overlook anyone? It will be interesting to see if Marion can step up their play against a talented Ram team. I think it will be a good game.... much better than in the recent past....

Don't know how it will be tonight but they are working on the interstate bridge at Kimball. Traffic through Jasper was horrible last night as it was being routed off the interstate onto highway 41. Don't expect trouble tonight but if I-24 gets jammed up, you can always jump off to highway 41 and enter Jasper that way. Have a safe trip down.....

Honestly..... when has Turner ever let Tyner overlook anyone? It will be interesting to see if Marion can step up their play against a talented Ram team. I think it will be a good game.... much better than in the recent past....

Be sure to keep me updated......