Best In East

Guest Trojans29

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trojan25

I'm not sure i know larue isom is one of the best DB's and carl stewart is probally the best runningback. Adam shockley of west will be a dominate player. Wr's and Qb's not sure????

Guest trojanball4
Posted by trojan25:

I'm not sure i know larue isom is one of the best DB's and carl stewart is probally the best runningback. Adam shockley of west will be a dominate player. Wr's and Qb's not sure????

heres what i think

qb-southerland from west

rb-stewart from maryville

fb-potentially crosby from greeneville and lister will help him out too

wr-merritt from maryville

db-isom from west

i know these are all from 4a these are my 4a players. i chose these because i have either played with or against these players

Guest fbwiz

this is from jeff.co. eastward (i don't consider maryville east tn). qb baugh (green.)rb lister (green)wr wilcox (green) fb (morr.west; i saw him in practice; the guy is brutt and pretty quick.this guy will punish lb's)what's his name?db isom (morr.west)

Guest fbwiz

oh,trojanball4,i agree with you that the best skill players in east tn. are all in 4a. jeff.co. has two players who would be my next pick. rb jennings; db houston(this kid is really good.he broke up 2 potential td passes against wb.their qb put the ball right on target,but houston made spectacular leaps to knock the ball away).

Guest caligula

How can you not consider Maryville East TN, our border is like on the NC line???!!!??? Stewart is the best RB, Isom is a solid DB but so is Russell Clement of Maryville although he is rather short. West has a good QB, but so does WB, Craig Wojochikowski is an athlete with a long range on his arm.