who will win cosby chuckey doak

smokinjoe55

We got Hampton week 8 and Grace in week 10 , we also have AAA Grainger County in week 7 , which will make the third AAA school we have played. Our schedule out of region is not as Muffinish as some others or as you might think. PF is actually a descent team and Gibbs will end up with 3-4 wins in AAA along with Grainger.

Every team Cosby has beat is Grade A muffins. The next opponent "Chucky Doak" is no better. I bet the combined wins that the teams Cosby has defeated this year is less than 10.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every team Cosby has beat is Grade A muffins. The next opponent "Chucky Doak" is no better. I bet the combined wins that the teams Cosby has defeated this year is less than 10.

I bet the combined records of the teams YOU played against personally is 0-0-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You sound to me like a loser who was never good enough to play so you just pick the best and root forem.

Pretty cool feature. "Analyse this schedule"

2008 Schedule Analysis

Of the 10 games scheduled, 5 have been played.

Records by School Group

Division I 4-0

Class A 2-0

Region 1 2-0

Class AAA 2-0

Region 1 2-0

Division II 1-0

Class A 1-0

Points For/Against

Cosby: 129 Opponents: 34

Records by Location

Home 2-0

Away 3-0

Neutral site 0-0

In overtime 0-0

Frequency of Opponents

# Team Overall Classification

1x Grace Christian 4-0-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

1x Hampton 3-2-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

1x Cloudland 3-2-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

1x King's Academy 2-2-0 Division II, Class A

1x Grainger 1-3-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 1

1x Gibbs 1-3-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 1

1x Chuckey-Doak 1-4-0 Division I, Class AA, Region 1

1x Jellico 0-4-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

1x Unaka 0-5-0 Division I, Class A, Region 1

1x Pigeon Forge 0-5-0 Division I, Class AAA, Region 1

I bet the combined records of the teams YOU played against personally is 0-0-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You sound to me like a loser who was never good enough to play so you just pick the best and root forem.

Just calling it like it is. All of your wins this year is against MUFFIN teams.

We got Hampton week 8 and Grace in week 10 , we also have AAA Grainger County in week 7 , which will make the third AAA school we have played. Our schedule out of region is not as Muffinish as some others or as you might think. PF is actually a descent team and Gibbs will end up with 3-4 wins in AAA along with Grainger.

I have never known of Pigeon Forge to be anything besides a Muffin team. Do you think Cosby has a good chance to win the state this year or are you thinking just a region championship?

I have never known of Pigeon Forge to be anything besides a Muffin team. Do you think Cosby has a good chance to win the state this year or are you thinking just a region championship?

We're thinking we play Chuckey-Doak Friday and thats about all we are worried about right now. As far as our schedule goes look at ours and look at Grace Christians and tell me who has the easier road, and you can only beat who you play so if thats not good enough for you go to somebody else's thread and get on them, or better yet just keep your mouth shut if you cant appriciate what we are doing and who we are beating. We are beating the teams that are put in front of us and like I said thats all any team has to do! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I would bet that there isn't but about 10 or 12 1A schools in the state that would beat PF , several AAA schools will beatem but not many 1A. We tried to strengthen the schedule without driving to Timbuktu to play. We don't even play a 1A nonregion game we play 3 AAA schools 1 AA and 1 division2 team.

Totally unbiased here, just a thought. cosby is undefeated, respect it for what it is worth. You can come on here and Eagle bash all you want, it does not change the fact that at this point, they are 5-0. Haven't seen them play, know some of the coaches and have talked to them extensively over the summer about their defense. As I was told in about late spring/early summer, the defense is the key. The DC is doing what he was brought to Cosby to do. No doubt, you people hating on Cosby are from Hampton. Should be a great game in the coming weeks. Until then, give Cosby their due, they are undefeated. As bad as I hate to say this, you could line up against Cocke County this year and roll all over them. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if they are from Hampton, but it seems to be the same two guys for the last three years. Gut Wrench Gary and Slick Rick. They were the ones who started this muffin nonsense. I think they should be ignored. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Totally unbiased here, just a thought. cosby is undefeated, respect it for what it is worth. You can come on here and Eagle bash all you want, it does not change the fact that at this point, they are 5-0. Haven't seen them play, know some of the coaches and have talked to them extensively over the summer about their defense. As I was told in about late spring/early summer, the defense is the key. The DC is doing what he was brought to Cosby to do. No doubt, you people hating on Cosby are from Hampton. Should be a great game in the coming weeks. Until then, give Cosby their due, they are undefeated. As bad as I hate to say this, you could line up against Cocke County this year and roll all over them. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Definately not Hampton people , Hampton likes Cosby and their Coaches,they give it their all. I'm glad they are undefeated.The program has went up by leaps and bounds. Cosby is just a bunch of hard working Country Boys. They just get excited now and again. Can't blame um for that.

Guys don't take it personal, but everyone uses the term muffin for a soft football team. Muffins are soft so that is the analogy that is used. I understand the Cosby Blue are playing the hand they are dealt. That is fine, I am just asking do you think they have a chance at only a region championship or do they have a state championship. I don't know any rick's or gary's so I will leave it at that. I have only known about this site for about 6 months now. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just call it like I see it.