Mt Pleasant vs. Wayne Co

wholder

My money is on mTp. I look for the tiger D line to put some serious pressure on the talented WC QB.

Your money is safe if the same defensive roaming monster that attacked JB's QB for two years straight has another good year and gets turned loose on this young QB the Wildcat's have. Bring him with pressure from either sides of the line, along with two really talented front D-linemen that I like, as well as the rest of the Defense that's looking pretty darn good right now. Rice should be running for his life and always too busy looking for a defender and not a receiver, not knowing from where the pressure is coming and not knowing which side to run too. Keep the young QB rattled. If so....mTp by 10-14 points. Will be tough on the road though. mTp coach's will have to focus this bunch and prepare them well......

Tigers, focus and be ready for 4 quarters of hard playing football this Friday.

GO TIGERS!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. Tigers will work hard this week and be ready.

11 what the heck is wrong with you? You need to take lessons from Butchie. He has it going on.

Sorry, Buddy, nothing personal. I picked Wayne County to win this region at the start, so I'll have to stay with them until somebody knocks them off. I think you guys have a three headed monster this season with C'wood playing well also. Anybodys title to take at this point.

Sorry, Buddy, nothing personal. I picked Wayne County to win this region at the start, so I'll have to stay with them until somebody knocks them off. I think you guys have a three headed monster this season with C'wood playing well also. Anybodys title to take at this point.

Well WC has already lost a region game so they are already in the hole.