Mt Pleasant vs. Wayne Co

wholder

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a really good game for wc on defense , not sure how many yds rushing mtp had but it wasnt many leading rusher only had 28 yds , qb threw for 140 with 60 of those coming on one play so wc defense really played well, d.warren and t.allen both had the hits of the night with to monster hits

Now the region is up for whoever wants it. Grads to Wayne county. Well deserved win! Now just keep the mojo going.....its yours for the taking!

Absolute and complete domination in favor of the Cats. The score of this game doesnt justify how bad Wayne Co beat MP. They should at least hung 40 on them. They had one TD called back and we didnt score on that drive. And then we were inside their 20 twice and didnt come away with any points. But great job cats and tonight we saw plain and clear who the best in the region is and that is Wayne Co wow what a great game

Congrats WC. You knocked the kings off. Yall lived up to your word. Now, WHAT in the world happened to mTp's o-line? You have to block,block and block. We have a lot of rethinking to do or we wont make it to the playoffs. This was not the team that played LC. That team work for it, unlike tonight. The hunger has left them. Oh well that is mTp football.

yup, wayneboro wins a game and suddenly they're headed back to the super bowl again....then they lose and......

Ya instead of Waynesboro that should be C'wood cuz all the talk i heard comin out of C'wood it sounded like yall couldnt be beat and yall did 2nite so now what. Wheres all that talk i heard now . And how did Ca of all teams run it down yalls throats?????How big is their biggest lineman 200 pounds soppin wet????????

Ya instead of Waynesboro that should be C'wood cuz all the talk i heard comin out of C'wood it sounded like yall couldnt be beat and yall did 2nite so now what. Wheres all that talk i heard now . And how did Ca of all teams run it down yalls throats?????How big is their biggest lineman 200 pounds soppin wet????????

Moore county is slow...what happend to the tiredcats that night