Rhea County and McMinn

supereagle

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently a few McMinn players got into some trouble yesterday evening and will either sit out some of this game or wont play at all. Not sure at this time what players were involved.

Is the player from Rhea Co. that has been hurt with a elbow or arm injury going to play tonight?

The season just keeps better and better for the cherokees

Apparently a few McMinn players got into some trouble yesterday evening and will either sit out some of this game or wont play at all. Not sure at this time what players were involved.

Is the player from Rhea Co. that has been hurt with a elbow or arm injury going to play tonight?

The season just keeps better and better for the cherokees

Kevin Revis is who you are thinking of. He will be out for tonights game still, he will be back at the earliest in 2 to 3 weeks.

I don't know if I would call it over confident. But I would say that they believe in each other. This team seams to have some good chemistry.

Not that I dont want them to win, because I do, it's just that i've been to/seen way too many rhea teams in the past that were supposed to be "the ones" to go all the way. It just always falls apart.

RCHSeagle I agree with you. But it has been along time since there has been a team that believes in each other. And I don't see those guys out there with the all about me attitude which we have had in the past. I think Fitz is focused this year because he has chewed on players and coach's on mistakes.

How did he get hurt? Where is the injury?

Is this the kid that committed to MTSU?

It happened during the Hixson game. He was on defense and a hixson player cut blocked him. As he as going down he braced himself for the fall and all that weight coming do on that arm/elbow region gave way, causing a complete dislocation. No he is the one that has committed to the University of Tennessee.