Rhea County and McMinn

supereagle

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could read you would have seen in my post that Coach Horton had more overall talent when he coached,I said nothing about athletes talent is what I said.As far as MTSU and UT Mac is at MTSU and Walker is headed there.

Kevin is headed to UT.Let me tell you size has a lot to do with why these guys are going D-I.These are lineman not skilled position players.What skilled position player have we had in recent times that went on to the next level to a big time school?Fill me in I would love to know.

FYI, UT and MTSU are not the only schools that scout do your homework.

dude u need to appreciate the players that even get looked at by D1 schools. At Mcminn thats a joke . Weve had several players in the past not even looked at. You take 2 years ago Trace Mcdermott ( at Martin ) , Austin Masingale big right tackle signed with Carson Newman and now Weve got a kicker that put a 49 yarder through the up rights last night and does it all the time not just last night. He'll probably get lucky to go anywhere. So dont feel like the lone ranger

dude u need to appreciate the players that even get looked at by D1 schools. At Mcminn thats a joke . Weve had several players in the past not even looked at. You take 2 years ago Trace Mcdermott ( at Martin ) , Austin Masingale big right tackle signed with Carson Newman and now Weve got a kicker that put a 49 yarder through the up rights last night and does it all the time not just last night. He'll probably get lucky to go anywhere. So dont feel like the lone ranger

Your kicker is being looked at by a D-I program,believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to break it to you, but very few if any of those players believe those coaches anyway. I have some close family on the team, and am friends with the parents of many of the players and that's the general consensus of just about all of them. They don't believe in them like we believed in Horton. Who could blame them with that mess last night?

What a LIE if I have ever read one. I am around these players, I know what most of them are thinking, and I know there isn't very many if any player that lacks confidence. However, to any player that dosn't believe then quite. If you don't have faith in your coaches then you don't have faith in your team. Which is sad because of one loss, just sad.

What a LIE if I have ever read one. I am around these players, I know what they think, and I know there isn't very many players that lack confidence. However, to any player that dosn't believe then quite. If you don't have faith in your coaches then you don't have faith in your team. Which is sad because of one loss, just sad.

Amen brother!Those guys making stuff up dont have a clue.

If go to my job and continually make the same stupid mistakes guess what; I get fired. No ones demanding perfection! I'm just requesting some common sense.

I hate to break it to you, but very few if any of those players believe those coaches anyway. I have some close family on the team, and am friends with the parents of many of the players and that's the general consensus of just about all of them. They don't believe in them like we believed in Horton. Who could blame them with that mess last night?

If this is true and you are a true Rhea Co fan that you say you are you should contact the coach and let him know who these players are, so they can dismiss those players from the TEAM.From what i have seen from this team it appears to me they believe and i will continue to support the team and coaches.

If this is true and you are a true Rhea Co fan that you say you are you should contact the coach and let him know who these players are, so they can dismiss those players from the TEAM.From what i have seen from this team it appears to me they believe and i will continue to support the team and coaches.

so a player who disagrees with the coaches shouldn't be allowed to play on the TEAM?

I'll be honest, these threads are downright embarrassing. It reminds me of a bunch of little kids arguing at recess. I see all these screen names with "Eagle" or "RCHS" or anything like that in them. That means one thing - we are all "Rhea County fans"...all fans of THE SAME THING AND THE SAME TEAM. Sure, some of you don't agree with everything the coaches do - that's part of life and is a normal thing. If you have a problem, talk about it to their faces, not behind their backs here.

To be honest, the fans on Friday night are far more embarrassing than anything the coaches do. Most fans might as well stay at home, we could hear you just as well from home as we can at the game. Every place we go the home crowd is so much louder than ours, somehow we have become the wine and cheese crowd (should be whine and cheese since that's all any of us do).

We are 4-1 and 2-0 where it matters, in the region. How about you guys act like it both in the stands and in public, and on these message boards. We are Rhea County. Be part of the we or don't. But don't keep carrying on like this, it is ridiculous.