Rhea County and McMinn

supereagle

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not the lack of confidence its the confidence in the starter Cam is the best chance we have to go all the way I think i speak for many that we hope Cam is in there all year

Yes that is more of my angle. It's not a lack in confidence in the back ups; it's just Cam is a very good QB. Not many teams can say they have a outstanding sophomore QB like Cam, and also 2 senior back ups that are good and have game experience, if they were ever needed. I don't want to see anything bad happen to Cam, but I have total confidence in Davis and Swafford to come in if anything were to happen.

its not the lack of confidence its the confidence in the starter Cam is the best chance we have to go all the way I think i speak for many that we hope Cam is in there all year

I agree. Cam has done a good job. He has also had the good fortune of throwing to a good group of receivers which has helped both him and Rhea Co. I don't know if people have noticed but there have been very few dropped passes up to now. That's been a problem for Rhea Co. in the past. Something else that has been a problem for Rhea Co. in the past were fumbles and penalties. Neither of which have occurred much this season. Rhea Co. is playing some good solid ball.

I agree. Cam has done a good job. He has also had the good fortune of throwing to a good group of receivers which has helped both him and Rhea Co. I don't know if people have noticed but there have been very few dropped passes up to now. That's been a problem for Rhea Co. in the past. Something else that has been a problem for Rhea Co. in the past were fumbles and penalties. Neither of which have occurred much this season. Rhea Co. is playing some good solid ball.

Agreed.

just out of curiousity what was the stupid decision they made last year.. Swafford.. or Davis.. theres a topic for discussion! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Davis should have never been put in the position by the coaches to play quarterback. His role on this team is to punt, and to punt great. His performance may have already won at least one game this year (Soddy).

This game is hard for me to predict. It all depends on how the team comes out. If they come out vanilla like they did at the start of the Brainerd game or if they come out like the two first games then it's going to be a long night. We need a week three effort (by the players and coaches.)

This game is hard for me to predict. It all depends on how the team comes out. If they come out vanilla like they did at the start of the Brainerd game or if they come out like the two first games then it's going to be a long night. We need a week three effort (by the players and coaches.)

Yes it is going to take a total team effort to win friday. Everybody just needs to do what they are there to do, take care of business and then come back across the river safely. This is a hard game, but a game that we can win. There is a reverse side McMinn is just not their normal selves with all that has gone on over there this season, but they can beat many teams on any given night. Just need to get on McMinn and stay on them and make it a long night for them.