Rhea County and McMinn

supereagle

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both! JUSTIN HACKLER should have been our quarterback!!!

Come on Florida. Hackler didn't have a chance. He was a great athlete, and didn't get to play enough. But, he graduated, or whatever happened to him after... nevermind.

But, this week is lookin like a good one. McMinn is 1-3 and Rhea is a promising 4-0. Rhea has had trouble with McMinn the past few years, so I would look for them to come out with revenge in mind. IF they come out and play like they are capable, they can beat just about anyone. We'll just have to wait and see how they boys from Evensville do as they cross the river into Athens.

That being said, I say Rhea comes out ready to go. Rhea 28 McMinn 21.

First on Rheas kicking game i dont think we have to worry.. Davis can punt it over Dayton Mountain and his kicking is coming on strong.. The offense is clicking and is having play makers step up every game.. the defense is firing a new piston each game and soon will be full steam ahead.. this team has the chance to be 8-0 playing cleveland for the region championship but Mcminn is next week and i think it will be a hard fought well deserved win for the backvalley boys.. Rhea Co. 31 McMinn 17

regardless of the quaterback or whatever all the people who kno who i am on here and have been running off at the mouth to my replys....i will be at the game and i guarantee not one of you will say or back up anything you've said to my face in person so grow a pair and talk to someone face to face!

regardless of the quaterback or whatever all the people who kno who i am on here and have been running off at the mouth to my replys....i will be at the game and i guarantee not one of you will say or back up anything you've said to my face in person so grow a pair and talk to someone face to face!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Florida, seriously Hack was a great athlete, but you know as well as anyone he couldn't stay out of trouble. He was a waste of talent, he could have been great yes, but he wasn't and thats no ones fault but his own. Fitz gave you plenty of chances and you denied those, thats the only reason you bash them.

gotta luv this guy /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Florida, seriously Hack was a great athlete, but you know as well as anyone he couldn't stay out of trouble. He was a waste of talent, he could have been great yes, but he wasn't and thats no ones fault but his own. Fitz gave you plenty of chances and you denied those, thats the only reason you bash them.

Hack got into trounle once his senior year the last day of school because someone snitched on him and football season was over...regardless of whether i was kicked off the team(which was my own stupidity and i regret it) or not I dont dislike the coaches i just think they dont use people were they are needed take last year for example tyler tallent 6'1 185 great linebacker his first three years he was moved to defensive end his senior year in favor of a sophmore(which is a great player) of course everyone know about the qb thing... but in the end it doesn't matter what the fans think in the end it comes down to the coaches being able to put the best talent on the field and i do give it to them for once since fitz took over he pretty much has the best on the field and as long as they keep playing hard nose football on the defensive side of the ball and making big plays on offense i see them making a run for the region championship and even a long run into the playoffs and becoming one of the best teams to wear the green and gold but back to the topic of this post I believe rhea comes out on top 21-14 against a very good mcminn team GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!

bad part about it is even he can see many of the problems with our program

Ya'll are unbelieveable... The whole point of these posts are to talk about the game. All I hear on here anymore is how sorry the staff is or how sorry the coaches are. Last time I checked The BackValley Boys are 4-0 for the first time in 20 years. They have tremedous talent all over the field and great potential for a region championship and a great play off run. You can't bash a program players and coaches inculded if they haven't lost a game. I dont care if they are the sloppiest more unorganized games in the history of football if they are 4-0 they can't be any better. Get behind your team and be positive. No one cares if you dont like the coaches or think something is stupid. Our boys are 4-0 and rolling getting better each week. We need fan support not doubt and critisim the sooner that happens the sooner the boys from Rhea Co. will fire on all cylinders and show everyone what hard nosed Rhea Co. football is all about. You may not like the plays that are called or the defense the coaches run, you might not even like the popcorn they sell at the game who knows who cares. Rhea Co. is 4-0 PERFECT so far they couldnt be better than that its not possible to be more than 4-0 after 4 games so get on board and quit worrying about how they do it each week just cheer them on while they do it and this season could be a special one.

Hack got into trounle once his senior year the last day of school because someone snitched on him and football season was over...regardless of whether i was kicked off the team(which was my own stupidity and i regret it) or not I dont dislike the coaches i just think they dont use people were they are needed take last year for example tyler tallent 6'1 185 great linebacker his first three years he was moved to defensive end his senior year in favor of a sophmore(which is a great player) of course everyone know about the qb thing... but in the end it doesn't matter what the fans think in the end it comes down to the coaches being able to put the best talent on the field and i do give it to them for once since fitz took over he pretty much has the best on the field and as long as they keep playing hard nose football on the defensive side of the ball and making big plays on offense i see them making a run for the region championship and even a long run into the playoffs and becoming one of the best teams to wear the green and gold but back to the topic of this post I believe rhea comes out on top 21-14 against a very good mcminn team GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!

thank you thats whta we need good luck and screaming fans on friday nights lets help these boys out this friday thats what they need we'll all be watching Eagles GO GET A WIN as I said before 31-17 Back Valley Boys (5-0) after Friday