Rhea County and McMinn

supereagle

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't handle anymore 21-20 games! This old heart can't stand that type of excitement.

I think this will be a close one, could go either way. McMinn is probably the best 1-3 team out there. They have played a great Oltawah team, a good Cleveland team, and a good Farragut bunch. They struggled against Walker Valley, but came out with a win. When they played Cleveland, they were in the red zone often but did not convert. Farragut is a misleading #1 ranked, obviously overated team in the state, that McMinn hung with until the last minutes of the game. They were still a solid team. I do not know a lot about Rhea besides their record, but with the offense McMinn runs it offers the defense an opportunity to create turnovers. It is a good offense until inside the redzone. The two that quit were key players, but the team has seemed to overcome. I am not sure what is going on, but it seems they are having some in house problems. Hopefully they can get that fixed, this could be a better year for them. Good Luck to both teams on a safe and injury free game.

I think this will be a close one, could go either way. McMinn is probably the best 1-3 team out there. They have played a great Oltawah team, a good Cleveland team, and a good Farragut bunch. They struggled against Walker Valley, but came out with a win. When they played Cleveland, they were in the red zone often but did not convert. Farragut is a misleading #1 ranked, obviously overated team in the state, that McMinn hung with until the last minutes of the game. They were still a solid team. I do not know a lot about Rhea besides their record, but with the offense McMinn runs it offers the defense an opportunity to create turnovers. It is a good offense until inside the redzone. The two that quit were key players, but the team has seemed to overcome. I am not sure what is going on, but it seems they are having some in house problems. Hopefully they can get that fixed, this could be a better year for them. Good Luck to both teams on a safe and injury free game.

I have been to a couple mcminn games this year. I think they prolly are the best 1-3 team. From what I have noticed and heard, the offense is finally starting to click. I watched the Farragut game, and they had the ball at the 5 yard line before half and then at the 10 before the end of the game and just ran out of time. Farragut is tough and should give Ooltewah a descent game. Does Rhea have the athletes to match up with Mcminn? Havent seen or heard much about them yet. I've heard the in house problems are fixed, but I heard the parents try to run the show. That always seems to hurt a program. I think Mcminn by 10

I have been to a couple mcminn games this year. I think they prolly are the best 1-3 team. From what I have noticed and heard, the offense is finally starting to click. I watched the Farragut game, and they had the ball at the 5 yard line before half and then at the 10 before the end of the game and just ran out of time. Farragut is tough and should give Ooltewah a descent game. Does Rhea have the athletes to match up with Mcminn? Havent seen or heard much about them yet. I've heard the in house problems are fixed, but I heard the parents try to run the show. That always seems to hurt a program. I think Mcminn by 10

I wouldn't question whether or not Rhea has the athletes. We always have the athletes, we just don't utilize them. It's been better this year though.

I feel pretty confident that if the other nine players on defense besides #28 and #1 show up that we will take it to the Cherokees on Friday night. Better not over look them though boys!

just out of curiousity what was the stupid decision they made last year.. Swafford.. or Davis.. theres a topic for discussion! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

both! JUSTIN HACKLER should have been our quarterback!!!