FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Turned on the cell phone and had to go to vzwpix on the computer, but couldn't get it. I'll try to get the daughter to do it when she gets home. My phone only does messages and still pics, no video.

It was just a happy birthday message.. (little late) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Doing a little more research...

1. Forrest lost about as many players from last years team as JB did.

2. Last year coming into the JB game Forrest had the following stats (not 100% accurate but very close):

Rushing Offense: 46 carries for 228 yards (per game)

Rushing Defense: 24 carries for 61 yards (per game)

Passing Offense: 1 of 4 for 10 yards (per game)

Passing Defense: 6 of 17 for 58 yard (per game)

3. This year coming into the JB game Forrest has the following stats:

Rushing Offense: 38 carries for 214 yards (per game)

Rushing Defense: 36 carries for 140 yards (per game)

Passing Offense: 2 of 5 for 46 yards (per game)

Passing Defense: 4 of 12 for 35 yards (per game)

What does all that mean, I don't know. The key players for Forrest's offense is the QB (#12) and the RB (#3); no surprise there. In their closest game (against E'ville) #3 was all but shut down and the rockets had to rely on #12 to make things happen. He got the job done though. If I remember correctly, the QB that's playing now came in last year against JB and did a pretty good job. He seemed to have a strong arm, tall, and could run the ball pretty good; is that right Rocket fans? I'd look for JB to try and shut the run down and make Forrest pass the ball. They'll need to shut down #3 & #12 though, they can't allow #12 to run the ball with success like he did against E'ville. That's all I've got for now...

Doing a little more research...

1. Forrest lost about as many players from last years team as JB did.

2. Last year coming into the JB game Forrest had the following stats (not 100% accurate but very close):

Rushing Offense: 46 carries for 228 yards (per game)

Rushing Defense: 24 carries for 61 yards (per game)

Passing Offense: 1 of 4 for 10 yards (per game)

Passing Defense: 6 of 17 for 58 yard (per game)

3. This year coming into the JB game Forrest has the following stats:

Rushing Offense: 38 carries for 214 yards (per game)

Rushing Defense: 36 carries for 140 yards (per game)

Passing Offense: 2 of 5 for 46 yards (per game)

Passing Defense: 4 of 12 for 35 yards (per game)

What does all that mean, I don't know. The key players for Forrest's offense is the QB (#12) and the RB (#3); no surprise there. In their closest game (against E'ville) #3 was all but shut down and the rockets had to rely on #12 to make things happen. He got the job done though. If I remember correctly, the QB that's playing now came in last year against JB and did a pretty good job. He seemed to have a strong arm, tall, and could run the ball pretty good; is that right Rocket fans? I'd look for JB to try and shut the run down and make Forrest pass the ball. They'll need to shut down #3 & #12 though, they can't allow #12 to run the ball with success like he did against E'ville. That's all I've got for now...

That is interesting that they are somewhat comparable to last year. It appears that run defense has suffered a little. I hope that means that we will run on them with our running backs. LK is due to have another excellent game.

That is interesting that they are somewhat comparable to last year. It appears that run defense has suffered a little. I hope that means that we will run on them with our running backs. LK is due to have another excellent game.

I didn't get to see ANY games last year, so I really can't say about the comparison. I can tell you that we have more than just #3 and #12. We've made some adjustments since the Eagleville game. I can also tell you that there is a lot of talent on the Rocket team. I'm sure that Jo Byrns is the same, always strong. We've got to stay focused and stay with our game. GO ROCKETS!!

I didn't get to see ANY games last year, so I really can't say about the comparison. I can tell you that we have more than just #3 and #12. We've made some adjustments since the Eagleville game. I can also tell you that there is a lot of talent on the Rocket team. I'm sure that Jo Byrns is the same, always strong. We've got to stay focused and stay with our game. GO ROCKETS!!

I have a feeling that both teams will have their hands full I hope that everyone is having a great week of practice. My hubby is making noises about one of us staying home on Friday. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I think that he is thinking that means me. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I think that he is crazy. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I have a feeling that both teams will have their hands full I hope that everyone is having a great week of practice. My hubby is making noises about one of us staying home on Friday. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I think that he is thinking that means me. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I think that he is crazy. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> How dare he!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

How's the injury, do you know? LK is the best back in the region and we will need him in this game.

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> How dare he!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I have to confess that he actually volunteered to stay home (but he knows that I wouldn't let him miss his son's game). We just have to find sitters its just a little too long of a trip for the little ones.