FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be another great game to watch. I was comparing the stats for Forrest vs. NCS & E'ville to MTCS vs. NCS & E'ville and it looks like Forrest and MTCS are pretty close to one another. There are some differences in the two teams but overall they appear to be pretty even. One of the biggest differences I see in the two teams is that Forrest doesn't appear to have much of a passing game. I'm pretty sure the Rockets will be putting in a few more pass plays in the game plan this week though. With that said, I really like how JB matches up to Forrest defensively. For JB's offense, we will have to continue to be balanced because it looks like Forrest is pretty good against the run as well. Another thing I noticed about Forrest is that they've made a lot of plays on special teams. In a close game, this could play a huge part.

This should be a close, hard fought game by all accounts. Will JB's versatility on offense be the deciding factor or will Forrest's special teams be the deciding factor? That's how I see the game shaping up so far...

This will be a tough battle between these two teams. I'd have to say the talent level is pretty close, but I'd give have to give a slight edge to J.B. from a Coaching standpoint. No insult intended to Forrest, but Coach Adkins has been doing this for a long time and is one of the main reasons Jo Byrns has dominated this region over the past few years. Good luck to both teams, but I'll have to pick Jo Byrns in this one.

Jo Byrns 22

Forrest 13

Jo Byruns 21

Forrest 24

Can't wait till Friday night. I think this will be a good game and hopefully will be closer than in the past 3 years. I guess this will be Jo Byrns first trip to our new stadium since we made the trip to Cedar Hill the last two years. Hope our fans are as nice to you all as you have been to us the last two years.

I have no worries if everybody is as nice as you and LTR. I look very forward to coming to Forrest this week. I'm assuming that you will be there? I am planning to be there I would love to meet you guy if you are willing. I can't wait to see your new stadium. We were so excited when we got ours.

Mac, I'm absolutely crushed!!!! This will be a close hard fought battle Friday night. I'm looking very foward to it. Go Devils.

Sorry GF, but I'm glad to see somebody else has a little faith in us! Hope to meet you Friday night. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Can't wait till Friday night. I think this will be a good game and hopefully will be closer than in the past 3 years. I guess this will be Jo Byrns first trip to our new stadium since we made the trip to Cedar Hill the last two years. Hope our fans are as nice to you all as you have been to us the last two years.

The JB faithful can follow Shep. He's been to the tractor pull. We need to set up a "when and where" to meet before the game.

Sorry GF, but I'm glad to see somebody else has a little faith in us! Hope to meet you Friday night. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The JB faithful can follow Shep. He's been to the tractor pull. We need to set up a "when and where" to meet before the game.

Yes, the plan is right now that we will be there. Your field isn't hard to find is it I looked up Chapel Hill its doesn't look hard to find. We went to Community last week and didn't have any problems. We tend to get places very early so getting together shouldn't be a problem. This players like to arrive early so they stay have the same pregame at home and away.

I don't think he field will be hard for you to find. It's behind the school and you can clearly see the lights from the highway. As long as you find HW31A you'll be n good shape. Let me know which way you're coming and I can tell you from there. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We need to pick the player of the game from last week JB fans. Who's your choice?

For me it is a toss up. Brandon Holt led all rushers with 80-90 yds. So, he not only led the offense but played a huge part in keeping MTCS's offense on the sideline. OR...give it to the JB "D". To put it simple, they bent but did not break.