FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this will be Jo Byrns first trip to our new stadium since we made the trip to Cedar Hill the last two years. Hope our fans are as nice to you all as you have been to us the last two years.

All you JoByrns fans will get a treat when you visit the new "Rocket Stadium" at Forrest. But I'm not sure it will be in as good o' shape as it was before we started the game a few weeks ago.WHH.( was that the first game on the new field ? )

I'm pretty sure the grounds keeper had a few "divots" to replace after our game in that torrential downpour... I am sure whoever had been doing the work on the field was just sick when they saw what the weather was going to be that night.

This is going to be a classic game and I wish luck to both teams.

I say Forrest in the 4th Quater takes the lead and holds on to win.

MOTO24, wrong quarterback, the QB that came in last year was Hudson Bell and he graduated. #12 is Colin Henson. he is a senior this year. I agree with LTR, there are alot more good players besides these two players, guess you will have the wait till Friday night to see who they are.

Okay thanks, I wasn't sure who that was. As far as other players go...the two I mentioned are the ones who will get the ball the most during the game so I singled them out as the players to stop/pay attention too. Before you get to them you'll have 9 other guys to deal with first so yes I'm sure there are other good players.

All you JoByrns fans will get a treat when you visit the new "Rocket Stadium" at Forrest. But I'm not sure it will be in as good o' shape as it was before we started the game a few weeks ago.WHH.( was that the first game on the new field ? )

I'm pretty sure the grounds keeper had a few "divots" to replace after our game in that torrential downpour... I am sure whoever had been doing the work on the field was just sick when they saw what the weather was going to be that night.

This is going to be a classic game and I wish luck to both teams.

I say Forrest in the 4th Quater takes the lead and holds on to win.

Yes they've worked hard to get the field back in shape. No the first game on the new field was mid season last year on Homecoming. We've pretty much had a full house ever since. It's so nice to have a place that is kid-friendly and handicap accessable bleacher wise. I'm still in awe every time I look at the new stadium. It is wonderful! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

How's the injury, do you know? LK is the best back in the region and we will need him in this game.

LK is ready to go, he has been so frustrated the last 2 games with little nagging injurys, Look for LK to make some big things happen fri nt. JB is very fortunate to be as deep as we are at the tb position. I think the key to this game will be JB's D against the run game and if the rockets can pass the ball effeciently. JB will be ready !!!

LK is ready to go, he has been so frustrated the last 2 games with little nagging injurys, Look for LK to make some big things happen fri nt. JB is very fortunate to be as deep as we are at the tb position. I think the key to this game will be JB's D against the run game and if the rockets can pass the ball effeciently. JB will be ready !!!

I'm relieved that he is ready to go we will need him big time Friday night.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTO24, wrong quarterback, the QB that came in last year was Hudson Bell and he graduated. #12 is Colin Henson. he is a senior this year. I agree with LTR, there are alot more good players besides these two players, guess you will have the wait till Friday night to see who they are.

Heard one of your best defensive players may be out the remainder of the season, MoB. Any truth to that?

Heard one of your best defensive players may be out the remainder of the season, MoB. Any truth to that?

I hope you're not talking about Parker. I think he was hurt in the NCS game. Travis had knee surgery week before last and is doing well according to his mom. We really miss him but at least he'll be able to play next year.