FridayMainEvent

Pick the winner.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTCS WILL play JoByrns in the second round of the playoffs and they WILL beat them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wish I knew how anyone from MTCS thinks there is reason to trash talk. We are a returning 2-8 football team. Earn respect before you add fuel to the fire. By the way, I am an MTCS fan just so there is no confusion.

I wish I knew how anyone from MTCS thinks there is reason to trash talk. We are a returning 2-8 football team. Earn respect before you add fuel to the fire. By the way, I am an MTCS fan just so there is no confusion.

LOL its too bad that thread got deleted when they updated the server so you could see all the fun for yourself hahaha. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the quote anywhere lol. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MTCS WILL play JoByrns in the second round of the playoffs and they WILL beat them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sometimes you learn more from a loss that you do a win......and in this case I believe that MTCS will come out having learned enough from playing one of the "tougher" teams. Kinda like WHITE HOUSE playing ALCOA the other week... they didnt have to schedule them but you play tough teams to learn how to play against them. I think that MTCS will have learned what they did wrong and come back this week and put a W up. You still have to have the talented athletes to do so

Did MTC have any injuries last week?

If not, then I believe Cascade Takes one on the chin.

That wasn't trash talk. It was a reference to an old quote from a former region 5 coach after a loss to JB. I think it was from 2 years ago.

I just checked and it appears Old 8ManFront hasn't logged on since February. Sure do miss that guy.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good afternoon all. It has been a while since I have been on here. I am looking foward to watching this game on Friday night. This game is extremely important to both teams. I have not had the opprotunity to see MTCS play this season yet but have had some people of great football knowledge let me know. I have seen Cascade play though and they are still loaded with plenty of skill players and speed. The biggest probelm I see for both sides is Cascade's defense vs MTCS passing offense and run. For MTCS I see a weakness of them stopping Cascades QB and skill players. If Cascade will be willing to adjust and change up their secondary schemes as well as their defense as a whole to confuse MTCS they can beat them handily. MTCS has a great coaching staff and have had a great season thus far. I see both teams making the playoffs minus injuries or melt downs from either team. JB is still the team to beat and will be until someone knocks them off. I know I am going with the homer pick but I thinkCascade wins this by more than 10 points due to speed and due to possibly having the best QB in the region in my opinion.

Final Score

Cascade - 20

MTCS - 7

I was wondering where you were hiding. Glad to hear from you. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I was wondering where you were hiding. Glad to hear from you. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> OTIS LIVES!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />