Mckenzie at Huntingdon

strong-rider21

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MR. MUSTANG It's the mckenzie maniacs vs. the pigskin pals friday night. are you goin' to bring your A game? you may have to retune your crow call.

Big difference here though... To be a "Pigskin Pal" you have to be annointed... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm sure the "Head Horse" will give the hoof up signal to include "Tiny" as our newest member. He is worthy....

Big difference here though... To be a "Pigskin Pal" you have to be annointed... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm sure the "Head Horse" will give the hoof up signal to include "Tiny" as our newest member. He is worthy....

yea he's worthy,but does he know he has to have the horseshoes tattoed on his left buttcheek?

HAHAHA y'all make me chuckle

McKenzie Maniacs have been together WAY before your "pigskin pals" i should know b/c i personally know the guys who started the maniacs. I hope you know that it is ON friday night and your little pals are gonna get their butts whopped by the "good guys" Just remember like last year...28-19!

Come on now MRF, show at least a little class here. This ain't last year or the year before. The Rebels can take care of business Friday night but, H-town will have a say in things as well. Not necessarily smart to try to PO one of the best teams we will face this season there man! No need to pass out "bulletin board" material.

I agree Duck. No need for this game to turn nasty on the boards. It should be a good game. I don't see a blowout on either side. This could be a classic for this county rivalry.

Come on now MRF, show at least a little class here. This ain't last year or the year before. The Rebels can take care of business Friday night but, H-town will have a say in things as well. Not necessarily smart to try to PO one of the best teams we will face this season there man! No need to pass out "bulletin board" material.