C.A. @ Collinwood

Chunk_d

Coach T has Collinwood ranked 6th in 1a I think CA will be the best team they have seen they have not been tested yet.They have steamrolled everybody on their schedule.

I WATCHED THE HUNTLAND GAME AND IT WAS A CLOSE GAME UNTIL THE HUNTLAND PLAYERS STARTED FALLIN OUT THEY HAD 6 STARTERS OUT JUST AFTER THE HALF. AND IF IM RIGHT THE SCORE WAS 9-6. BUT WITH THAT SAID I STILL THINK CW WILL WIN ONLY BECAUSE CA LAYS DOWN WHEN ITS A PHYSICAL GAME AT LEAST THEY ALWAYS HAVE IN THE PAST.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WATCHED THE HUNTLAND GAME AND IT WAS A CLOSE GAME UNTIL THE HUNTLAND PLAYERS STARTED FALLIN OUT THEY HAD 6 STARTERS OUT JUST AFTER THE HALF. AND IF IM RIGHT THE SCORE WAS 9-6. BUT WITH THAT SAID I STILL THINK CW WILL WIN ONLY BECAUSE CA LAYS DOWN WHEN ITS A PHYSICAL GAME AT LEAST THEY ALWAYS HAVE IN THE PAST.

another whacko from waynesboro trying to fire up collinwood's opposition.....keep at it tiredcats we dont really need more motivation when we play you but we'll take it just the same

You hadn't seen collinwood play all year so just relax (maybe go to church)

another whacko from waynesboro trying to fire up collinwood's opposition.....keep at it tiredcats we dont really need more motivation when we play you but we'll take it just the same

I Didn't think you guys needed firing up but maybe you did. Best of luck next week with MTP. I think that you guys may get a hot MTP after WC put it to them tonight.

I Didn't think you guys needed firing up but maybe you did. Best of luck next week with MTP. I think that you guys may get a hot MTP after WC put it to them tonight.

Congrats to C.A. on the win tonight. The Trojans did everything they could to give it to you it seemed. Fumbles and Penalties , get you beat ! Our pass D didnt look too good . Go Trojans

congrats CA....Statom needs to put some of his big guys like Justin Daniel and Robbie Cowham on the d line before everyone realizes they can run it down our throats.....and if hes smart he will put Adams in there somewhere...........if you want to rest guys, rest them on offense.........YOU ALWAYS PUT YOUR BEST ON DEFENSE COACH...not the other way around. Anyhow, CA wanted it more and got a great win...good job!

Sounds 2 me like yall need alot of motivation cuz yall just got beat

I got two word for you.....Moore county

obvisously u didnt watch the USC vs Oregon State game last night. Even the best slip up sometimes. If i was yall i wouldnt be on here tlkn bad about Wayne Co i would be gettin focused on MP cuz they will prolly b pretty upset come Friday night after that whoopin Wayne Co put on em 2nite.And sounds like yalls pass defence aint no count either so u better work on that or that Nance kid will eat yall up.