Marion County vs. Whitwell

mchs51

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea no offense larry but he has a prostetic right leg an a badge hat

Old Pirate says the most important thing is he's still here. Tell him an Old Pirate says hello. OP remembers his playing days and it has to be great for him to have a son wearing the tiger colors. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Told the wife OP was the Zone Pirate. The wife still thinks OP has an internet honey.

OP says......."A man has too know his limitations" 2 or 3 skillet slingers would be more than this OP needs.

Coach Taylor appears to be a hard worker from what OP has heard. Heck, he did a good job at Jasper, it's just the talent level was down and he got all the blame.

Actually the talent at that time was probably the best it had been since the last championship days(96-07). Springs was a very very good running back and they had some size along the line and athletes on the field. Tim is a good man and will do good at whitwell though. Warriors will win, but it won't be a blow out that most expect 27-7. This is too big of a rivalry.

That's ok, that won't be held against you. But, seriously when reality does hit you, you will see that what makes the Marion County Warriors special is that they are the ones with the biggest heart and deepest pride. That alone makes them Marion County. Anyone can see that it is not about where you are or how many games you set out to embarrass other people. It is all about that pride that you carry off the field when you know you have given all that you have and bled your heart out on that field. But hey, what do I know, I was raised in SP. Trust me the name is where it belongs.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My name is in no such way stupid it is very intelligent I AM MCLOVIN!!

Larry Holland is still around. You can see him standing on the fence every Friday night watching his son #24 play for Whitwell. As for as the game goes, Whitwell is not that far away. They need to start believing in themselves. It may be closer than you think Friday. Whitwell 21 Jasper 17!!!

What makes you think marion can only put 17 up on whitwell they scored 30 on TYNER i believe it will be way more than 17 and i would even put 1,000 dollars that it wouldnt be 17 because marion doesnt kick FIELDGOALS!!! You must not look at the scores enough or the news

Whitwell if you send a few of the Wolfpack players you might not get beat as bad. Just funning now don't get upset. Marion is on a roll now and I believe they will go undefeated the rest of the way out,and as for you Whitwell,you still have alot of work to do. Don't get discouraged. I believe the Warriors win big tonight,rivalry or not..

Whitwell if you send a few of the Wolfpack players you might not get beat as bad. Just funning now don't get upset. Marion is on a roll now and I believe they will go undefeated the rest of the way out,and as for you Whitwell,you still have alot of work to do. Don't get discouraged. I believe the Warriors win big tonight,rivalry or not..

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />