Indy @ ?

hsfbfan1

Can anyone tell me what happen to the Indy team that played so great during the summer? I have watched this team for the last three years. This team has talent all over the place. It appears that they have gone away from what was working. When the quarterback was spreading the ball around, they looked like a playoff team. Now they look like a team with no direction or identity. Memo to the quarterback, three seconds and let it go. Use all of your weapons on the field. No one or two players can do it by themselves. Your b

The summer is preseason. And while it is a decent way to judge where a team is at, it does not mean anything pertaining to the regular season. A team can easily win all of their preseason contests and struggle greatly during the regular season. The vice versa can also be said.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me what happen to the Indy team that played so great during the summer? I have watched this team for the last three years. This team has talent all over the place. It appears that they have gone away from what was working. When the quarterback was spreading the ball around, they looked like a playoff team. Now they look like a team with no direction or identity. Memo to the quarterback, three seconds and let it go. Use all of your weapons on the field. No one or two players can do it by themselves. Your b

Carefull with your posts about the QB there, or be ready to endure the wrath of the bandwagoners and recieve offers of game tapes. Just FYI. Good luck expressing any opinions about the players/coaching at Indy that go against the established and accepted norm there. It simply is not tolerated.

Carefull with your posts about the QB there, or be ready to endure the wrath of the bandwagoners and recieve offers of game tapes. Just FYI. Good luck expressing any opinions about the players/coaching at Indy that go against the established and accepted norm there. It simply is not tolorated.

i agree preseason is a different thing where coaches look at plays and try out plays formations etc. . . . good win for INDY and if anyone was at game did the indy run defense show up or was LC running game that bad - --- how did heckman do as i didnt see any stats in tennessean

i agree preseason is a different thing where coaches look at plays and try out plays formations etc. . . . good win for INDY and if anyone was at game did the indy run defense show up or was LC running game that bad - --- how did heckman do as i didnt see any stats in tennessean

The stats haven't been in the paper for the past two weeks. Curious, isn't it? And yes, I as understand it, the run D did show up and played very well.

I wasn't try to go against anything. I happen to think that Heckman is the best quaterback in the region. I would just like him to use all of his weapons. I realize that when the season starts, things change. It appeared that the team ran smoother when he was throwing first and running second. I heard they got a win friday. Congrads to the coaches and players. Hope they can win out.

Heckman broke of one fantastic run late in the game but really didn't run other than that. Johnson had some good runs also. Better than average rushing game for the Eagles but still not where they need to be.

Is that Carter Johnson?

I answered my own question. The stats have been updated at http://www.highschoolsports.net/Stats/game...s_id=tennessean .......I guess someone read on here and took action. Thanks.

The stats haven't been in the paper for the past two weeks. Curious, isn't it? And yes, I as understand it, the run D did show up and played very well.

Forget the conspiacy theory. The home team is responsible for calling in stats to the Tennessean. As for the Franklin game there was a reporter there and they usually take care of it when they are there.

Forget the conspiacy theory. The home team is responsible for calling in stats to the Tennessean. As for the Franklin game there was a reporter there and they usually take care of it when they are there.

Conspiracy theory? Ya'll are way too paronoid. Chill, please. Just mentioned that it was curious. Curious anomaly? Maybe. Interesting though. And if there was indeed a reporter at the Franklin game, he's not so much.