Gibbs, Claiborne, Grainger, Union Co. or Pigeon Forge

Red81KPsmash

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter and Seymour seem to be way in front of the region. Who else will qualify for te playoffs? By the way, what happened to Kyle Stuff from Gibbs? He was a good player last year as junior, but I do not see him in the prep xtra stats.

Well Claiborne wil be third definetly from what I hear about them they are pretty good this year with a tough defense! but they have a chance to be second if they can pull against Seymour this year they look pretty evenly matched! but stuff Tore his ACL and is out for the season i believe.

I think third will be a fight between Grainger and Claiborne. Should get interesting in the next few weeks

I have all the faith in the world that Union Co. will be dead last. Its a joke! Many of the kids have worked so hard, and they sure don't deserve what they are getting. Sadly, UC should be at least 3-1 if not 4-0, but politics and favorites rule in Maynardville. Sad!

I have all the faith in the world that Union Co. will be dead last. Its a joke! Many of the kids have worked so hard, and they sure don't deserve what they are getting. Sadly, UC should be at least 3-1 if not 4-0, but politics and favorites rule in Maynardville. Sad!

Yea they may have worked hard but so have all the other teams in the region! And yea you may not deserve it but it comes down to who wants it more on Friday nights! 1-3 is the record do i all you can do is live with it move on the other night i hear Claiborne just dominated Union County the score may have never showed it but the stats show Union had like 65 yards total on offense and Claiborne had 265 with 10 penalties that kept them out of the red zone when they got in it. Claiborne I say will be third and possibly second if they can beat a tough Seymour team. And pigeon forge has a lot of work to do if they want to beat Claiborne or Grainger! those two teams are just one of the best teams in that region . man! I'm sorry but they should have got it together at the beginning of the season.

1. Carter

2. Seymour/Claiborne

3. Seymour/Claiborne

4. Gibbs

horsetrader I have to agree with you on Union Co. They have 2 of the best backs in the area and they did not produce nothing against claiborne. So maybe they can get it together and win some region games. Now about this "splitback" guy who seems to know nothing about this region and should probally stick to his "grapfruit" league of Cumberland Gap the rest of the bunch. I do not know where everyone will finish exactly but I do know that Pigeon Forge will not be in the mix. They are not a very good football team at this time maybe they will get better I do not know. Granger Co. is not very good either they let S.G. beat them come on!!

Yea they may have worked hard but so have all the other teams in the region! And yea you may not deserve it but it comes down to who wants it more on Friday nights! 1-3 is the record do i all you can do is live with it move on the other night i hear Claiborne just dominated Union County the score may have never showed it but the stats show Union had like 65 yards total on offense and Claiborne had 265 with 10 penalties that kept them out of the red zone when they got in it. Claiborne I say will be third and possibly second if they can beat a tough Seymour team. And pigeon forge has a lot of work to do if they want to beat Claiborne or Grainger! those two teams are just one of the best teams in that region . man! I'm sorry but they should have got it together at the beginning of the season.

1. Carter

2. Seymour/Claiborne

3. Seymour/Claiborne

4. Gibbs

Union Co. had 43 yds rushing, and 26 yds passing with 3 pics. Claiborne Co. had a total of 158 yds offence. Claiborne's offence did not do alot. UC has NO Oline and needs to start playing some of the Fr. as they will do a better job than some of the Sr. When I said that the kids have worked so hard and deserve better than they have got, I mean coaching. The JV is undefeated. I am sure if things don't change, when these players are Jr. and Sr. they will be out coached and out politiced. UC has 2 of the best tailbacks anywhere, as well as 2 WR's that are as good or better than anyone, and all 4 will be playing college ball next fall. Unfortunately, UC has 2 So. QB's and Claiborne saw which one was the teachers kid (and favorite of the school's principle). The other kid started the season and played very well and then the politics kicked in, and that was the end of him. He has a cannon for an arm, and does not turn the ball over. After opening week, he was not even allowed to take any snaps. Many of the players have went to the coaching staff over this, but to no avail. This kid will probable play college football at QB, and I am sure will be playing somewhere else next season. I was told that his dad is looking to move him to another school. I could understand if the kid played bad, or got into trouble or something, but that was not the case at all. Unfortunately, in UC, if you do not play or sit who the principle wants, you job is gone. I have heard this many times from teachers and past coaches. It would also help if UC actually had an offensive cordinator that knew offence. It really stinks seeing the head coach, co head coach, and the offensive cordinator aurgueing at half time each week. Wonder why every year, usually one or two of the top incoming Fr. go somewhere else to play. Example, the McCoy kid that is starting at full back at Anderson Co. His dad would not let him play for UC. Smart man.

1) Seymour

2) Carter

3) Grainger

4) Claiborne

5) Gibbs

6) Pigeon Forge

7) Union Co.

Union Co. had 43 yds rushing, and 26 yds passing with 3 pics. Claiborne Co. had a total of 158 yds offence. UC has NO Oline. UC has 2 of the best tailbacks anywhere, as well as 2 WR's that are as good or better than anyone, and all 4 will be playing college ball next fall. Unfortunately, UC has 2 So. QB's and Claiborne saw which one was the teachers kid (and favorite of the school's principle). The other kid started the season and played very well and then the politics kicked in, and that was the end of him. He has a cannon for an arm, and does not turn the ball over. After opening week, he was not even allowed to take any snaps. Many of the players have went to the coaching staff over this, but to no avail. This kid will probable play college football at QB, and I am sure will be playing somewhere else next season. I could understand if the kid played bad, or got into trouble or something, but that was not the case at all. Unfortunately, in UC, if you do not play or sit who the principle wants, you job is gone. I have heard this many times from teachers and past coaches. It would also help if UC actually had an offensive cordinator that knew offence. It really stinks seeing the head coach, co head coach, and the offensive cordinator aurgueing at half time each week.

1) Seymour

2) Carter

3) Grainger

4) Claiborne

5) Gibbs

6) Pigeon Forge

7) Union Co.

I can tell you right now that haveing a head coach and a co-head coach is a bad thing.

1. Carter

2. Seymour

3. Grainger

4. Pigeon Forge

I think PF gets things together and beats Union, Claiborne, and Gibbs.

I agree with you ole buddy, i hear they are getting better every week and that little Frosh they got carrying the ball now just gets more confident with every carry. I'll jump on board with you and say tha PF will snag the last PO spot in that region. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />