Rankings For Week of 9/22-9/27

mjuhb

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In spite of this, I think this was the best East Ridge team I've seen in the last 4 years. They didn't quit, and even had a few serious scoring opportunities late in the game. Their parents and fans were good hosts. If only all of the ND parents could have gotten the word that the game was moved from 6:00 to 5:30, it would have been perfect.

DonCChatt I am glad to see you say this. From another post...not yours...I was feeling bad for the East Ridge team. Not having anything to do with them but if they say it I can imagine how they would feel if they read some comments. Select soccer has always been big in ER but not at the high school. Other sports there seem more important and it is that way at alot of schools. You are always thoughtful in your posts from what I have read.

In spite of this, I think this was the best East Ridge team I've seen in the last 4 years. They didn't quit, and even had a few serious scoring opportunities late in the game. Their parents and fans were good hosts. If only all of the ND parents could have gotten the word that the game was moved from 6:00 to 5:30, it would have been perfect.

DonCChatt I am glad to see you say this. From another post...not yours...I was feeling bad for the East Ridge team. Not having anything to do with them but if they say it I can imagine how they would feel if they read some comments. Select soccer has always been big in ER but not at the high school. Other sports there seem more important and it is that way at alot of schools. You are always thoughtful in your posts from what I have read.

Bluelion did my post make you feel bad for East ridge?

MVM It was probably just me. I just know that when kids get on here and read posts and then see that people pretty much know that a team can score at will on them....well you see where I am going. Anyway, who does Soddy play next? You guys are having a fantastic year. Looks like great potential in the postseason for Soddy. Good luck.

Bluelion did my post make you feel bad for East ridge?

MVM It was probably just me. I just know that when kids get on here and read posts and then see that people pretty much know that a team can score at will on them....well you see where I am going. Anyway, who does Soddy play next? You guys are having a fantastic year. Looks like great potential in the postseason for Soddy. Good luck.

I understand Bluelion...but I think East Ridge knew that already. In 2007 ND put up 10 againest them. In 2006 ND put up 10 againest them. And in 2005 ND put up 13 againest them. Again I don't think that I said anything that everyone did not know already. My comment was more tongue and cheek towards ND that they did not put up 10 on them this year with all thats been said about ND running scores up. But in defense of ND, ER is a district game and they have to play.

We have Warren Co. next Tue. there. I know nothing about Warren Co. other than watching the scores. And a big one Thurs. againest CCS.

Thanks for your response. I believe Soddy have an excellent chance against CCS next week. Should be a great game.

I understand Bluelion...but I think East Ridge knew that already. In 2007 ND put up 10 againest them. In 2006 ND put up 10 againest them. And in 2005 ND put up 13 againest them. Again I don't think that I said anything that everyone did not know already. My comment was more tongue and cheek towards ND that they did not put up 10 on them this year with all thats been said about ND running scores up. But in defense of ND, ER is a district game and they have to play.

We have Warren Co. next Tue. there. I know nothing about Warren Co. other than watching the scores. And a big one Thurs. againest CCS.